OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Sooooo NCA College Nationals happens to fall on the last week of our 2nd term and when we get back it is finals week so before we leave for nationals we have to get all of our work done that is due up to the time we get back and take any tests we are missing so I have had tons of work to do and I finally finished it today :) i feel so relieved and cannot wait for Monday night for our school performance and Tuesday morning to head off to Daytona !!:cool:

halz24 said:
It's my 16th birthday and I got asked to prom in the same day. I also went to Olive Garden for dinner and got a free cake! This day is great lol.

Happy birthday!:)

Your now to 100 shimmies:) I kinda feel bad tho, because now that I read back on the random post I shimmied, I shimmied some about that girl hurting her ankle. /:

lol thank you!! :D shes ok now....just a bit bummed about not being able to tryout for hs cheer

omg so i went tanning today and decided to upgrade my bed. well this one was AMAZING! it was contoured to a body shape, had facial lamps, had like 15 fans, music was controlled inside the bed, etc... but now i'm SO burned on my thighs for some reason :(

Really enjoyed Mobbed tonight...great debut.

Latest posts

Back