OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
3 day weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, Jay from 2by2 and I are friends now :) Plus he said we should do a video for me :D SO. FREAKING. HAPPY. Also, this coming Wednesday is one year for my boyfriend and I :D <3 I still have no idea what to get him.. He runs his own computer business but he has practically everything there is to own of Mac/Apple products.. Grr.. Why must guys be sonhard to shop for?!?!

3 day weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, Jay from 2by2 and I are friends now :) Plus he said we should do a video for me :D SO. FREAKING. HAPPY. Also, this coming Wednesday is one year for my boyfriend and I :D <3 I still have no idea what to get him.. He runs his own computer business but he has practically everything there is to own of Mac/Apple products.. Grr.. Why must guys be sonhard to shop for?!?!

you should go to this website:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/index.shtml

they have all kinds of weird, unusual things.. and alot of times i go there when i can't think of something to get someone, after browsing a while, i can usually find something.. (you may want to take note, that i have weird friends and family, lol) Some of the things they have are kind of useless, but others are some pretty good conversation pieces! There is a few things for tech savvy people that are pretty unique too!

Good Luck! :cool:

i graduate today.. like starts at 10am eastern time ,and i think i would feel LESS nervous than i do now if i was about to compete at worlds!

I'm on a train right now from boston to maine! Not only is there a snack car, there is free wifi too. I'm in heaven.

you should go to this website:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/index.shtml

they have all kinds of weird, unusual things.. and alot of times i go there when i can't think of something to get someone, after browsing a while, i can usually find something.. (you may want to take note, that i have weird friends and family, lol) Some of the things they have are kind of useless, but others are some pretty good conversation pieces! There is a few things for tech savvy people that are pretty unique too!

Good Luck! :cool:

Thank you!! I'll have to check that website out!! :)

Back