All-Star New Uniform Design Opinions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish I could remember who originally posted it! Was it kristenthegreat ?

It was me! :)
Here you go:

their.png

And there is more:
10 Words You Need to Stop Misspelling - The Oatmeal

You really made my evening, I just read the whole thread and couldn't believe my eyes at the turn it suddenly took. I love the fierceboard! <3

Jule you'll be happy to know that even on Facebook cupieqt and Mamarazzi and I use "No one eats my casserole". It's my favorite thing EVER posted on here and that's saying a lot. :confused:

Oh my, I feel all warm and fuzzy now!! Thank you! :)
You are the first people to love these comics as much as I do, haha. All my friends are rather indifferent. ^^

What's the casserole thing? What am I missing?!

What's the casserole thing? What am I missing?!
Jule posted a comic a long time ago that explained the difference in "they're, there and their". Since then, we quote it anytime someone makes a grammar mistake.

Jule posted a comic a long time ago that explained the difference in "they're, there and their". Since then, we quote it anytime someone makes a grammar mistake.

Oh duh. I've seen that comic before, love the oatmeal. I glossed over it cause I've seen it before and forgot it talking about Casserole, haha!

I hate that its the end of the semester and I have no time to come on here and read as much as I used to. I end up missing priceless things like this.

I feel like every time I post a uniform its causes HUGE fights.
you didn't do anything wrong kiddo. A user came on and posted something after Just-a-Mom had already corrected someone else about the same thing. I made a comment about it and then she was rude to me because she didn't like being corrected. From there on out it was just silliness. At least on my end. I can't take anyone seriously if they can't laugh at themselves.

Latest posts

Back