All-Star New Uniform Design Opinions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

vanessa- said:
1. Apparently you are able to judge character and personal matters that may be effecting people over the internet.
2. I just admitted my own mistake, so yes I am able to be corrected. I don't think I ever claimed I was "right".
3. You have been telling me how to behave ever since I posted something that was not offensive, vulger, off topic, or effected you in any way.

I'm not the only culprit here - it takes two to tango.

Just-a-Mom should we tell her about the casserole? Affect...effect....INfect perhaps?

WHAT. IN. THE. WORLD. -__-

Seriously... I go to my cp's banquet and a football game and THIS is what y'all do??? I am also an efficient numbered list maker, so here goes:

1. Mamarazzi NO. canttouchthis and I are getting FBA for catfight for the gun, suicide, lolsmileywhatever catfight.
2. cupieqt I love you.
3. vanessa- welcome to the Fierceboard. It's called "fierce" for a reason. cupieqt and I (and Mamarazzi) are a few of the good ones. You'll grow to love us - everyone eventually does, no matter how hard they fight it.

Cheese n rice ladies! I swear I won't go to anymore banquets and leave such chaos in my wake! ;)

OMG if you can find the casserole thing and repost it I will LOVE you forever. I've searched and searched and I can't find it. Pleeeeeeeeeeease! NO ONE EATS MY CASSEROLE. NO. ONE.
I have it somewhere. If I don't Mamarazzi does. I'm on it!

Ok all I could find was a bad picture of it (the sides are cut off) but I'll post it just for reference
6021852c-90ac-d122.jpg

Kris10boo I just re-read your post with the link and I'm DEAD! Girl your askin for some casserole!! Lmao

Back