All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like!

Cheer Illinois Athletics' new Program Uni

28rfrb6.jpg

not wearing my shoes.. sorry!

2572bk1.jpg

@Hi-Phlyer21, love your new uniforms, and IMO, so much better than the old ones. And hey Donovan, at least your socks kind of match your uniform ;)
well yeah i lovvvee these uniforms although i'm sad i couldn't get mesh on my sleeves..... but i mean it's fine i guess. lol. and yeah i ran to go get my shoes then i thought "oh whatever i don't have time but at least they're black" lol

So in reference to the Rock Solid uni's, they were at UCA regionals today and some of their teams were indeed wearing the older uniform.... with what looked to be spankys :confused:. But some of the teams had their most recent uni on so i'm not sure...

fierce cheer elite :northern california.

1zxkx9e.jpg

bad picture,lol. the lengths are different because Varsity messed up the lengths and made them full tops, so theyre folded underneath.
sleeves are mesh, back is similar to CIA

fierce cheer elite :northern california.

1zxkx9e.jpg

bad picture,lol. the lengths are different because Varsity messed up the lengths and made them full tops, so theyre folded underneath.
sleeves are mesh, back is similar to CIA

Dont like the bow, and meh I like but I dont. Its better than the all pink one I will say, maybe when they get the right sizes it will look better

CIA's are truckloads better than their old ones. I would like them better if the mesh part was just black though. However, the colors are in there just right and it looks very very nice!

Back