All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I def think that the uni from the nor cal fierce team looks like the old Fierce so cal uni. I do think that anything they pick will look like it since they have the same name and colors ya know?

The shorts on the girl on the right are wayyyy too small. I have no problem with uniforms that have shorts but they should all fit each athlete the exact same. Top Gun's shorts this year are the perfect length to look good on everyone so teams need to use theirs as the example.
Love this!!

The Spirit Central top isn't bad, but those shorts are not flattering at all. They are so low cut and tiny.....combine that with the mystic fabric and too many embellishments on it and the girls may as well just run around in sparkly bloomers because that's the cut of those "shorts". A skirt or proper shorts that aren't low rise/aren't daisy duke shorts length would be 1000 times better.

Been given the OK to post ACX's new uniforms!

34j6hsm.jpg

33le236.jpg

The bottoms are skorts. Skirt in the front, shorts in the back.

So happy that it's a hit so far! I knew when I first saw it would be popular. It's also much more vibrant in person, the purple mystique really makes it pop. I've also noticed the simple cut seems flattering on all sizes. I think it's a good balance of simplicity with a little bling.

Plus it just looks super comfy. (regular bra, anyone?)

Back