All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm in love with that half top stingray uni... And that girl, she's gorgeous!

i was too busy noticing her washboard abs to see how pretty she was until you pointed that out. she is a beautiful girl.

ETA - sorry i came in late. i was definitely amazed and posted right away. haha

I admit it when someone earlier posted about a gyms public facebook site I had to go there to see the pics for myself. When a mini or youth's uniform shows fake cleavage something is wrong. I'd post the picture but I'm sure it would be taken down Shame on that gym.

I didn't say she doesn't have abs. chill. I said she's got make-up on. It's a well known fact that magazine (and other media) use make-up to enhance their models. Victoria Secret models wear make up too.....no big deal.

Yeah, I model for BMG (Im trying to switch to Ford) and they make up define your muscles any time you're shirtless.

Also, fun fact, the stuff the shirts of guys or make them wear multiple undershirts so they appear broader, and they use those black heavy duty paper clip things to pull the clothes back so they fit perfectly. Nothing you see is real, they never fit that good.

Okay that might be the case in model land but this is cheerleading and this girl is an amazing athlete who's abs look redic all the time
21amvx1.jpg

It's really not appropriate to be talking about an athlete's body, especially if you're speaking critically. People are always saying "my comments are about the feeling-less uniform, not an athlete, so I can say what I want", but that's not what's happening here. Can we move on, please?

I'm so jealous of people who are just so dang attractive... like.. "hey I'm freakin' gorgeous, oh and here's my 8 pack"
okay moving on..
I'm curious about this "fake cleavage" someone was talking about...? If it needs to be done in pm, that's okay too, but my mind is just racing about all the possible things that could be described "fake cleavage."

Yep I think I like it! It's unique and has clean lines and some sparkle and pop. I think it'll look very nice onstage. Dark bottom, white motions. Cool. Good fit. Very flattering!

Back