All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When I look at it on the boy on the left, I like it, 'cause it seems centred, which makes it look cool, but on the right guy it's slightly off centre, which makes me feel like I don't like it as much.

i think its just the way hes standing ...evan is shorter than cj so one has a longer torso if that makes sense......also maybe when he tucked it in it was a bit off.. i dunno i love them...theres more pictures on pcms facebook

photo.php

The PCM logo is placed in the proper spot, it couldn't have gone further up because there's already the orange line crossing and the purple and white together, it would've been too much. The logo makes the design even and it looks good. I think more people don't like it cause it's something different than they're use to seeing. I personally think it's a nice uniform, simple but nice!

The PCM logo is placed in the proper spot, it couldn't have gone further up because there's already the orange line crossing and the purple and white together, it would've been too much. The logo makes the design even and it looks good. I think more people don't like it cause it's something different than they're use to seeing. I personally think it's a nice uniform, simple but nice!

that was definately the point...to keep it simple and clean and classy ...i love it ....i love the way it fits and im defiantely not worried about any uniform malfunction

Overall, I like PCM's level 5 (coed and all girl) unis but I absolutely hate the rings on the neck area. I just don't think they should be a part of cheer uniforms. ever. I know they're wrapped in fabric and everyone says they're comfortable.. but i would definitely think i'd have permanent, circle-shaped bruises on my chest if i wore one. even if they would never cause an injury, i just feel like they belong on a weird halter top you'd wear to the club.. not a uniform you're wearing to worlds. IMO

(not hating on PCM, this goes for any team with the neck rings. WCSuns, etc.)

I don't like the little choker ring around the neck. I wish it was just normal straps. I hate anything that goes around the necks like that :/ But I love the uniform over all. Their colors are so pretty <3

if you think about it though it fits perfect because..... our logo is a sun... so it kind of looks like a sun burst :) i think its great and couldnt have asked for a better uniform its flattering to all of our athletes it lights up on stage with all the crystals on it....Yes theyre real crystals and not rhinestones..... and they are definately functional....i dont think ill have a problem with worrying about my uniform on stage.... <3

Back