All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

glitterdiva said:
They are from Boise, Id I think I like it not positive about the lighting fabric

I like it because they didn't go over the top trying the different fabric. It's used minimally and should look fine on stage.

I wish the white on the shoulders was not quite so large, as it draws a lot of attention to that area, making the shoulders appear wider. Other than that I do think the uniform is not bad.

cheerforeverever said:
I wish the white on the shoulders was not quite so large, as it draws a lot of attention to that area, making the shoulders appear wider. Other than that I do think the uniform is not bad.

Yes I think that's it's only "major" flaw but not major enough to kill the design. It does give a V shape to the body but I think the lines are visually aesthetic. Nice highlight on the logo with the X designs. The more I look at it the more I like it.

msbyxd.jpg

They are from Boise, Id I think I like it not positive about the lighting fabric
its weird but i actually really love these the green fabric is different there is just the right amount of it to draw interest to the viewer the lines on the sleeves not really sure what they are but i feel like they add to the energy of the overall uni. and common who doesnt love rhinestone letters ? (although the fact the whole 'x' isnt covered disturbs my ocd monster im okay with that :))

PCM Coed 5

377477_10150675398854829_340962514828_12224785_234181676_n.jpg

I do not like these uniforms which pains me to say because I really like PCM. The logo is awkwardly placed on the boys and their uniform looks like an afterthought. I feel like since they did a design for the all girl teams and the coed teams. They should've designed the guys uniform first and then matched the girls to it instead of the other way around. I like the old ones way more!

I think the only thing I dont like is the "PCM" placement on both the girls and boys. Other than that its cute :)

When I look at it on the boy on the left, I like it, 'cause it seems centred, which makes it look cool, but on the right guy it's slightly off centre, which makes me feel like I don't like it as much.

Back