All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Points will be taken off if a boob pops out. That happened to another team we were against in Florida COA nationals. We were in I5 division and they had the 1 sleeve uniforms and her boob popped out and the organization told them tomorrow you have to wear a normal sports bra. How are they even comfortable. I am not trying to be mean but these are high school girls. When they are out competing I would like to see how many times they pull their tops up.

I can't even play Just Dance without needing to wear a Sports Bra (as in, I have to go and change into one from a regular bra). I can't imagine cheering (jumping, tumbling, dancing) in one.

out of control allstars
431018_2681686529862_1487280150_31973033_1494864922_n.jpg
is the middle flyer on the left wearing yellow lipstick? And I think the middle right flyer is wearing those awful kim kardashian workout shoes...

I think thats a varsity logo too. If I were varsity I would have omitted it on that one. Wouldn't want to claim it!

Points will be taken off if a boob pops out. That happened to another team we were against in Florida COA nationals. We were in I5 division and they had the 1 sleeve uniforms and her boob popped out and the organization told them tomorrow you have to wear a normal sports bra. How are they even comfortable. I am not trying to be mean but these are high school girls. When they are out competing I would like to see how many times they pull their tops up.
like if i was a parent and the coach told us that thats their uniforms i'd definitely take my child somewhere else. i don't know how all of the parents are still letting their child wear that! this is allstar cheerleading not a street corner(being sarcastic) but at the end of the day that uniform is just inappropriate.

I know someone just didnt compare that ECE Uniform to a costume.. say it didnt happen.. say Im sleeping !
HeY! I resemble this post.

I didn't say I didn't like them in fact I said I LOVED them but I think we are starting to walk a fine line between costume and uniform and this beautiful uniform is on that line. I think to keep our integrity as a sport we need to not cross over into the "Cheerleading is entertainment...not a sport". Cheerleading is most definitely entertaining but I for one would like it to be taken seriously as a sport. I think it is going to be harder and harder to convince Un-cheerleader fans we are a sport with cleavage, sparkles and gold lame'. This is my lil ole opinion...just sayin'.:cheering:

HeY! I resemble this post.

I didn't say I didn't like them in fact I said I LOVED them but I think we are starting to walk a fine line between costume and uniform and this beautiful uniform is on that line. I think to keep our integrity as a sport we need to not cross over into the "Cheerleading is entertainment...not a sport". Cheerleading is most definitely entertaining but I for one would like it to be taken seriously as a sport. I think it is going to be harder and harder to convince Un-cheerleader fans we are a sport with cleavage, sparkles and gold lame'. This is my lil ole opinion...just sayin'.:cheering:
haha I would shake your hand as an agree to disagree shake... this looks like a uniform.. there are worse teams out there with costumey uniforms that I would make that comment about ha.. but I still respect your opinion !

haha I would shake your hand as an agree to disagree shake... this looks like a uniform.. there are worse teams out there with costumey uniforms that I would make that comment about ha.. but I still respect your opinion !
I totally agree this uniform has not crossed the line. My point is: No uniform should cross this line. This is where the line is drawn before it would cross over into costume. I didn't mention any other specific uniforms because you don't need me to tell you who has crossed the line. LOL I can think of umm...hmmm I can't even come up with a number but think cleavage, think an OVER abundance of mystique, think jewels and sequins galore, think tube top look...ok I will stop now.:D

Is the top of the Diamond Cheer and Dance uni a push up bra? I can't think of one cheer skill where that look would be beneficial...tumbling? stunting? jumping? Nope, not one. :rolleyes:
I think everyones thoughts are valid but these are kids and I am starting to feel really bad for them. Maybe we could go back to speaking in more vague terms like low cut uni and not Diamonds Cheer and Dance...just sayin'

I totally agree this uniform has not crossed the line. My point is: No uniform should cross this line. This is where the line is drawn before it would cross over into costume. I didn't mention any other specific uniforms because you don't need me to tell you who has crossed the line. LOL I can think of umm...hmmm I can't even come up with a number but think cleavage, think an OVER abundance of mystique, think jewels and sequins galore, think tube top look...ok I will stop now.:D
hahaha just those couple words I thought of like 10 teams ! But we need not to mention ! :D

Back