All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We walked by Tsu while they were marking in the hallway before warmups, they are so pretty up close. I also like their other ones, but this is a nice change if they are doing the Day 1/Day 2 uniform thing.
I will say there was a number of unis that I saw that were...interesting.....just because Varsity says they can put animal print/mystique/rhinestones and cutouts on your uni doesn't mean you should actually check all of those boxes. Also some color combinations hurt the eyes. Maybe the uniform rep that helps them design their stuff should say "hmmm..I hear you but what about this instead?"

I didn't realize the Tsu uni's would have rhinestones or something on them. They seemed to really sparkle on the floor.

Love TSU's old uniform just as much as the new one.. The bubbles throw me off but other then that its an amazing uniform and I just dont like subliminated uniforms haha unless their done right then Im all set! I agree with a poster above... it would really set their uniform apart if they had a bright red bow !

Stars Elite (from England)

52geg0.jpg

29xw21l.jpg

Saw a lot of these in person for the first time this weekend, and they are even more beautiful in person then I would have thought, and I love the ones that sparkle on the floor!

I guess I like the very front, but the arms just look too messy and cluttered for my taste. Also the "sayings" that are being put on them I could do without.

I like the idea of TSU's. i don't like the writing down the arm though--it it was in a clean, straight font, in a straight line i'd like it more (CA Panthers) but I feel like the way it wraps around their arm could make their lines not look so straight on the floor.

Idk if this thread has been started but, I just wanted to see who is getting new uniforms thats year... pictures are not necessary! :) Begin.
We are getting full gym new uniforms but undecided on what to get right now. We want our senior teams to wear shorts and the rest to wear skirts. We are thinking about brightening up the colors we use. We are Teal, Black & White. We had a judge from ACDA/Epic tell us this year that it seems they score teams lower if they have darker colors like ours....yeah....dont' know about that comment. So we're in the process of choosing.

We are getting full gym new uniforms but undecided on what to get right now. We want our senior teams to wear shorts and the rest to wear skirts. We are thinking about brightening up the colors we use. We are Teal, Black & White. We had a judge from ACDA/Epic tell us this year that it seems they score teams lower if they have darker colors like ours....yeah....dont' know about that comment. So we're in the process of choosing.
Colors affecting your placement? I've never heard that before...

How odd?

Back