All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter had a competition gymnastics leotard similar to this...the sleeves were kind of fragile but I LOVED the look. I love this uniform a lot but it is walking the line of costume vs. uniform. If you know what I mean...
I absolutely LOVE this uniform!!! My favorite so far! Just gorgeous!!

beeter pic of ultimate.. im in love

425484_3237732258735_1129602458_33334320_1749084115_n.jpg

They have a Facebook with lots of photos.

ETA: From far away, I didn't think they looked that bad this weekend. Sure, they have a tendency to look very low cut on older girls, but I still don't think they're that bad. From far away I thought they were actually kinda cute on one of the younger teams I saw. There has definitely been worse.
I saw them at Cheersport Nationals and the flouncy double tiered skirt is actually the part I couldn't stop watching on the mat (for the record I was watching younger kids who are in training bras which may've not made me fixate on the whole sweetheart neckline thing) but the double layered red and black skirt thing was REALLY distracting. It was like a marilyn monroe photo op every time they moved. It just screamed...DANCE routine to me.

Our sample uniform arrived today and I am so thrilled with it. This is the one you guys were so helpful with suggestions and design ideas, so I couldn't wait to post it. I don't get to see the girls until Wed, I'll post a proper photo of the uni on a girl then.

Front
DSC_0614.jpg

Back
DSC_0618.jpg

Skirt
DSC_0617.jpg

ETA: eeeeek sorry they are so big

I saw them at Cheersport Nationals and the flouncy double tiered skirt is actually the part I couldn't stop watching on the mat (for the record I was watching younger kids who are in training bras which may've not made me fixate on the whole sweetheart neckline thing) but the double layered red and black skirt thing was REALLY distracting. It was like a marilyn monroe photo op every time they moved. It just screamed...DANCE routine to me.
Yeah, I mean I didn't watch the whole routine. But at a glance walking from arena to arena I was like "oh that's weird, but could be worse." Obviously now I'm not thinking that haha :confused:

As I read these comments, I cant help but notice the number of people saying they would not let their child wear a certain uniform. Dont get me wrong, I agree about the innapropriateness of them, but im curious how it would play out. You start your season, your CP is working hard, loving her team, you have paid a ton of money, its a couple weeks before your first comp, the new unis showup and wham! The are bikini tops.... As a parent, what do you do?

Well, I can't imagine not getting or at least seeing a uniform until a couple of weeks before a competition. Reading the boards I know it happens, but still... If that happened, this mom would let her compete in that comp because it's not fair to the team but I'd immediately start gym shopping! Thankfully, I looked into the uniform philosophy of gyms before choosing one for CP so I don't see it being an issue.

This year I got mine the day before our first competition. If I wouldnt have went to tumbling that day I would have gotten it at the competition.

Oh, I know it happens but it boggles my mind. I'm a natural procrastinator but this would be so stressful!

Our sample uniform arrived today and I am so thrilled with it. This is the one you guys were so helpful with suggestions and design ideas, so I couldn't wait to post it. I don't get to see the girls until Wed, I'll post a proper photo of the uni on a girl then.

i love love love how concerned you are with putting your athletes in a gorgeous uniform. well done :)

Front
DSC_0614.jpg

Back
DSC_0618.jpg

Skirt
DSC_0617.jpg

They look great. Which company is making them?

i love love love how concerned you are with putting your athletes in a gorgeous uniform. well done :)
Thanks so much, I really want my athletes to be completely comfortable in what they are wearing. The UK is a bit behind the USA in cheer and their old uniform was not ... erm, how to put this ... it was old fashioned and very dated. Both they and I didn't want half tops, we're not there yet, so this was a really nice compromise.

They look great. Which company is making them?
Liberty Cheer Wear and I cannot recommend them enough. They were brilliant going back and two about designs and prices and material etc. The sample arrived in 4 weeks from order and the quality is amazing.

I can't wait to see a whole squad in them ;)

Well, I can't imagine not getting or at least seeing a uniform until a couple of weeks before a competition. Reading the boards I know it happens, but still... If that happened, this mom would let her compete in that comp because it's not fair to the team but I'd immediately start gym shopping! Thankfully, I looked into the uniform philosophy of gyms before choosing one for CP so I don't see it being an issue.
We considered uniforms as well before we picked a gym. Our gym doesn't do the half tops which at the time (my daughter was 9 and half tops mortified her as well as us having little ones wearing...not a lot of anything). The gym we came from had full uniforms too.

However, I will say my opinion has changed a little. I really don't have any issue with half tops anymore provided they aren't the micro-mini ones with the micro-mini boy shorts...that's going a little too far for me. In all honesty, I barely notice the uniform styles anymore unless they're outrageous. My daughter even came out at CHEERSPORT and said how much she loves CEA's half-top uniforms. But, if our gym decided now to switch it up, it wouldn't bother me 1) because of this gym she's now ripped - she wasn't before - and she COULD wear it and make it look good, 2) I actually think with the skills they do and how hard they work on the mat, she might even be more comfortable because it would be cooler....the "heat" produced from the full uniforms in a full out, hard core routine under hot lights is probably her number 1 uniform complaint and 3) (and this is petty probably) all the smokin' hot programs have the half top uniforms - at least it seems that way, I'm sure there are exceptions, and our gym deserves to be in the "in club." :D My son - who also cheers - has also made it clear that if they went to half tops for the girls, he wouldn't have a single problem with that in the world. Bahahaha!

That awkward moment when you judge a team based off their uniform, and they turn out to be BEAST!!!
Bahaha! I've had this happen. I have a philosphy about gyms that wear one particular color and especially gyms that put that particular color with ANY animal print whatsoever in their uniform....I'm usually DEAD ON when they take the mat. They'll come out and I'll say...hmmmm "[insert color] and zebra print....this is likely to be a train wreck"....54 deductions later....there you go.

But, every once in a while, we'll run into a gym with that color scheme that will totally shut me up. To them I say....WELL DONE!

Back