All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I watch one teams routine every time a new video pops up. I see the SAME girl's behind every time because the skirts are too short...pay the extra dollar per uni to add an extra 1/2 inch of fabric. Please. For the sake of my mind..

I hope the coaches know that this isn't the NFL cheerleading.Can they get point taken away for revealing wayyyyyyyy too much chest? I can understand girls wearing too short of skirts but not their top.

OMG....I was so distracted by the top that I didn't notice that the skirt until you mentioned it. Please don't tell me it's pleated?:confused:

We are getting full gym new uniforms but undecided on what to get right now. We want our senior teams to wear shorts and the rest to wear skirts. We are thinking about brightening up the colors we use. We are Teal, Black & White. We had a judge from ACDA/Epic tell us this year that it seems they score teams lower if they have darker colors like ours....yeah....dont' know about that comment. So we're in the process of choosing.

I've judged for ACDC and Spirit Unlimited (now combined to be Epic). I don't know who told you this, but uniform colors do not have a section on the score sheet.

Maybe they were thinking along the lines of how dark uniforms don't POP as much against the background so you might not see the sharpness as well as you would in a white uniform. However, on the flip side, if your team isn't super sharp a white uniform will only draw more attention to this.

STCA from the UK:
408011_10150718613895864_610195863_11486025_1256765228_n.jpg

I watch one teams routine every time a new video pops up. I see the SAME girl's behind every time because the skirts are too short...pay the extra dollar per uni to add an extra 1/2 inch of fabric. Please. For the sake of my mind..

Way too many teams with skirts that end up around their waists by the end of the dance. If 50%+ of the girls have to pull their skirt down from around their waist at the end of the routine it is time to get bigger/longer skirts. So many teams come to mind right now and I think everytime I have seen it in a routine I have commented on them needed new skirts.
Stars Elite (from England)

52geg0.jpg

Some of the tops look like they may need to be a bit smaller, but I love that the shorts are the perfectly length for everyone and don't look too small.

How about someone looks at the colors on uniforms and compares it to worlds rankings, just the top 3 finishes each year.

Obviously there is no merit to any of those claims, but it would be fun.

How about someone looks at the colors on uniforms and compares it to worlds rankings, just the top 3 finishes each year.

Obviously there is no merit to any of those claims, but it would be fun.
Panthers wore mostly black and they got 1st!
GT Pink wears black and also 1st.
Twist and Shout - white with some blue
Cali - Blue and Black
F5 - Blue and Black
Brandon - Brown and Black
GT Nfinity - Black
Bangkok - Red Yellow Gold and probably other colors I am missing
Top Gun - wore black last year in that division i think? But either way Gold, black, sometimes white...

That proves right there that the argument is invalid.

Back