All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Green storm cheer
sv72oj.jpg

Champion cheer
16h8f0g.jpg

Rage
35b89q1.jpg
It's like Rage man's pants are on fire.

After attending my first real competition of the season this weekend it was actually surprising to me how skimpy crop tops look now. On most senior teams it's still ok, but after seeing team after team of full tops, it does stand out to have crops with open shoulders and backs and all other kinds of miscellaneous cut outs. Just seems like a lot of unnecessary skin showing. Pencil me as a fan of the new rules!

Last edited:
After attending my first real competition of the season this year it was actually surprising to me how skimpy crop tops look now. On most senior teams it's still ok, but after seeing team after team of full tops, it does stand out to have crops with shoulders and backs and all other miscellaneous cut outs. Just seems like a lot of unnecessary skin showing. Pencil me as a fan of the new rules!
Yes, not a fan of many of the crops I've seen. Give me a sublimated top any day.
Courage cheer
Looks like under the arms and the side of the skirt is zebra/red tiger print

Other than the animal print I really like them! Sports bra friendly, covers everything (at least in front)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These are nice! Very athletic looking with a hint of flash. I don't hate the animal print because it's not too much to be obnoxious, and because it seems to go with their mascot.

is it a similar design to cali coed?
Ugh my old lady memory. I don't think it has black like coed's does. It does say Cali on the front though.
Edited to say, I'm not going to give anything else away (not like I saw a whole lot anyway) because it's fun to have the big reveal for people's uniforms and I wouldn't want to take that away from anyone. Just glad they're in and can't wait to see all of them. :)

Last edited:
Better picture of Perfection Allstars Ultra Violet .. PRFXTN is the "abbreviation" the gym uses :)

Yes, we were able to crack the code. [emoji12] It still doesn't make sense though - in no way does Perfection abbreviate to PRFXTN. I will never be able to see that without reading it as "per-fex-tin" - maybe without the "T" I could see it. It would still be idiotic, but at least it would read right.

I'm sure that's coming off more rudely than I intended, but I just don't get all these cheer names (like the ones with the Z at the end, instead of an S). I'm sure it's just because I'm old and have no life - so whoever is offended by this can just jump right on Twitter and say that, because I'm a parent and Lord knows that automatically means I don't have a valid opinion. [emoji12] [emoji56]

Yes, we were able to crack the code. [emoji12] It still doesn't make sense though - in no way does Perfection abbreviate to PRFXTN. I will never be able to see that without reading it as "per-fex-tin" - maybe without the "T" I could see it. It would still be idiotic, but at least it would read right.

I'm sure that's coming off more rudely than I intended, but I just don't get all these cheer names (like the ones with the Z at the end, instead of an S). I'm sure it's just because I'm old and have no life - so whoever is offended by this can just jump right on Twitter and say that, because I'm a parent and Lord knows that automatically means I don't have a valid opinion. [emoji12] [emoji56]
No, I 100% agree. I think it's stupid. The uniforms, however, look really nice.

Back