All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll have too see those!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, we were able to crack the code. [emoji12] It still doesn't make sense though - in no way does Perfection abbreviate to PRFXTN. I will never be able to see that without reading it as "per-fex-tin" - maybe without the "T" I could see it. It would still be idiotic, but at least it would read right.

I'm sure that's coming off more rudely than I intended, but I just don't get all these cheer names (like the ones with the Z at the end, instead of an S). I'm sure it's just because I'm old and have no life - so whoever is offended by this can just jump right on Twitter and say that, because I'm a parent and Lord knows that automatically means I don't have a valid opinion. [emoji12] [emoji56]
I can't not see "per-fex-tin" either. Are they at least in Tennessee????

So basically the word perfection but without any vowels and an X instead of the C? PRFXTN lol. At least that's how I look at it! But no, they are not located in Tennessee. They're from PA.

We are out of Pittsburgh, PA! I'm usually not very fond of weird spelling of team names (like Xtreme or starz, for example) but this has grown on me and I think its kinda cute, I know everyone isn't a fan, though!

Back