All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure of the name gym
6quo48.jpg

Perfxtn allstars
6j0zs2.jpg

Sorry if repost. Premier lady celebs
35j0bhe.jpg

I have no idea if they are new uniforms or not, but I feel in love with the back of Valley Elite's Big red uniform today. Sparkly and it stood out among all the others today. I should have taken a photo, but I didn;t think of it. It also had the large scooped neck/cutout with the long sleeves. I have to say that the athletes looked pretty comfy in it despite not being super bra friendly.

Me too. The girls version isn't that bad but the band where it would make it a crop is not necessary.

I believe that they are wearing a convertible underneath it so they are actually crop tops. Some of the girls at the showcase had the black bottom part bunched up. I know the international 5 team wears crop tops and they have girls that cross to the lower level teams.

I liked last years, although I don't dislike these. I am curious if the rhinestones that are all over the top and skirt (not the logo) are actual stones or those flat sequins. Stones all over a skirt make zero sense to me.

The are real stones (the scratches on my back prove from my bases during baskets :(). They have stones underneath the arms on the black portion as well. Looks really cool under the lights when they hit hi-v motions.

Latest posts

Back