All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it reversible/ the front can be worn on the back? It looks like you have two different looks, but the whole thing is cohesive and pretty, which is cool if it is! That would be great for 2 day comps.
It's not but what a cool idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely! I'm going to get some better pictures today of all of them. I hope to get a video also. I think it's so difficult to show how beautiful a uniform is in pictures.

And if anyone has any critiques I don't mind hearing them! This is our prototype so changes can be made. We will wear this for two years. I would hate to get it made and then see something I hate for two years!

I love them, the color combo is my fave! The only critique that I have is maybe the front font needs to be a little smaller for the older girls, the "e" almost disappears, besides that they are perfection!

I love them, the color combo is my fave! The only critique that I have is maybe the front font needs to be a little smaller for the older girls, the "e" almost disappears, besides that they are perfection!

Thank you! Yes the energy was definitely too wide on her but I think it was the model needs a medium and that was a small. When I put it on the small model it looked much better.

I'm really glad these are getting positive reviews. I feel like the pictures don't do them the justice they deserve.

Thank you! Yes the energy was definitely too wide on her but I think it was the model needs a medium and that was a small. When I put it on the small model it looked much better.

I'm really glad these are getting positive reviews. I feel like the pictures don't do them the justice they deserve.

I also love all the practice wear too! My fave is the short sleeve blue crop. Thank you for making your girls look classy and not trashy!

I also love all the practice wear too! My fave is the short sleeve blue crop. Thank you for making your girls look classy and not trashy!
Exactly. I know my teenage girls want to be cute but we have to compromise on our ideas of cute.

Thank you so much!

Exactly. I know my teenage girls want to be cute but we have to compromise on our ideas of cute.

Thank you so much!

I like the fact that the athletes/parents have the option of crop or non cropped practice wear because not every one is comfortable in a crop to practice yet they are still uniform and look cute

I like the fact that the athletes/parents have the option of crop or non cropped practice wear because not every one is comfortable in a crop to practice yet they are still uniform and look cute

Bingo! That has always been important to me. Classy, clean lines that everyone can look good and feel comfortable in. A longer top is never distracting to me. A kid fidgeting with their clothing is.

Love that uni cupiecutie. Maybe make the writing higher up though? The outline in silver around makes it look like she's wearing a strapless shirt underneath sort of lol does that make sense. I loveeeee the whole thing just something about the top of the writing silver outline...

Love that uni cupiecutie. Maybe make the writing higher up though? The outline in silver around makes it look like she's wearing a strapless shirt underneath sort of lol does that make sense. I loveeeee the whole thing just something about the top of the writing silver outline...
Not quite sure what you mean but if you can elaborate I'm listening. It's outlined in purple and accented with iridescent rhinestones. Is that what looks silver? And do you mean the letters are just too low on the top? I'm trying to see it.

cfb31d2fe9a77a9b0e748b0b01f235e8.jpg

It's beautiful!
See how it is level with the armpits in the first pic. It's like a straight line and it seems like there's from armpit to armpit kind of like there's a strapless shirt underneath. Maybe it's just my eyes hahaha proceed! Lol it's a gorgeous uni I just think the letters should be a bit higher up that's all :)

Not quite sure what you mean but if you can elaborate I'm listening. It's outlined in purple and accented with iridescent rhinestones. Is that what looks silver? And do you mean the letters are just too low on the top? I'm trying to see it.

cfb31d2fe9a77a9b0e748b0b01f235e8.jpg

I just noticed her tiger print bow. Truly a Louisiana girl.

Ok. Here goes.....
This is our new prototype. It's a Varsity. @BuegeSmalls helped design this and then the Varsity ID team took over. This is our Athlete of the Year modeling it at the banquet. There is a conversion leo that goes underneath. It's too small on her so I'll be posting more pics with the youth size and the Leo on one of our younger girls, the boys uniform and a different athlete soon.

But here ya go...
104b592a06b2ee923cece14c4ef16aa1.jpg
front

434cae3a80bdcf9ef1e718d18e4398f4.jpg
back

It is beautiful and I love the purple back, I don't think I've seen any even close to similar! It is really going to stand out on the floor. It's really classy. I can't shimmy enough!!

Back