All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What's so groundbreaking about the OO5 uniform? I feel like we've seen some of that done before, and the guy's uniform is pretty standard.

All of CEA's uniforms are gorgeous, maybe not the most practical, but wow. Stunning. I can't wait to see them on the mat tomorrow.

I think people are going to be surprised how practical they are!! The kids say it’s so comfortable (and, they had high expectations because the black one they wear now is VERY comfortable!!!)

Thank you!!!

But I am also not as BRA BRIGADE as most because I've always been part of the itty bitty committee.

My uniforms could have been cut to my navel and it would not have mattered. lol.

I'm quite big chested, very much so tbh, but even I would just endure the pain (and forge my birth certificate...) in order to wear all of the CEA unis!

I hate the fact you can't wear a proper bra with it. BUT THAT IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS I'VE EVER LAID EYES ON. WOW. Imo just the perfect amount of bling and cleanliness. Also love that the X is back and just the SE on the sleeves.

Thank you! We can’t wait to see them on the floor. Very excited :)

Back