All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okra is a vegetable... and a very good one at that!! It is very good for you... although frying it probably isn't the most healthy way to prepare it... LOL!! You should try the banana & vanilla wafer sandwiches as well. Just remember to put them in the fridge after you make them for about 30 minutes. That makes the wafer soft and DELICIOUS!

Legacy Xtreme Diamondbacks got somewhat new unis. We cropped the tops, got shorts, and bedazzled the "legacy x" in the logo and the black sleeve :D Also, convinced coach to change our hair <3
Old-
168096_10150405725010433_803830432_17087493_3050718_n.jpg

New-
227854_10150598548340433_803830432_18530619_2551545_n.jpg

Thank you guys :)) I love love love them! Plus shorts are probably the most comfortable thing ever. If I could live in my uni shorts- I would be in heaven. :)

Calis uniforms are INCREDIBLE. Love love the bling. I really wish CA had some bling on their unis. Twist and Shouts are breath taking. I love everything about it. Not a fan of CEA's. I personally love Top Guns, they are the only team that can Work a uniform like that. I really like Orlando allstars as well :) & Fame...I like it but whats up with that material. I would pass out because of heat stroke in that thing

Okra is a vegetable... and a very good one at that!! It is very good for you... although frying it probably isn't the most healthy way to prepare it... LOL!! You should try the banana & vanilla wafer sandwiches as well. Just remember to put them in the fridge after you make them for about 30 minutes. That makes the wafer soft and DELICIOUS!

You are so bad for my diet...

Back