All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know what Fame peeps you keep referencing that are going to blast you, but your opinion is just that your opinion. Please stop posting that people from our program are going to be negatively affected by your views. Don't like it, we totally get that, but please stop making it sound like we're all going to flip because you don't like the uniform. I'm sure many of the critiques here will be taken into consideration if the uniform is to be tweaked. While your opinion is appreciated please refrain from accusing people of taking action against you because of your opinion. There were much more negative posts that we haven't said a word to, why would yours be any different?

cupieqt is right. My kids used to go to Fame, and my best friend's kids still go there. In my time there I made quite a few close friends, many of whom are on here. When I say "my Fame peeps" I mean literally "MY" - as in, the people in my real life, not my Fierceboard life. I didn't want them to be offended and take it personally that I was so publicly voicing my dislike of anything associated with Fame. I don't want to come across as I am against the program, or worse - their kids. I don't think "you're all going to flip out" - I'm pretty sure no one will, and if they do it'll be my personal friends, and it'll be via text, not on here. I've been VERY vocal on these boards about my love of Fame (and that we used to go there) and how much my kids enjoyed it there. Not sure why you've never noticed those posts (of which there are probably a hundred on here), but you sure noticed these.

I wasn't posting that people from your program were going to be negatively affected by my views. I was posting that I was going to be negatively affected - in that I am probably offending some very near and dear people in my life.

I'm not overly active here. There are people from my location on here and I could not tell you who they were. As I stated above it was simply my interpretation of how it came across to me. If it wasn't the intent of it I apologize, just how I saw it.

Add me to the list of those who love JuST Cheer's new uniform. I'm not at all surprised by how much I enjoy it; that organization has been turning out gorgeous unis for the last decade. (Well... except for the one with the small star cutout on the chest.) I was always sooo jealous!

The jury's still out on me for FAME's. I'd like to see them on the floor in person first before making any judgement. Sometimes uniforms just don't look good close up... and then the second they hit the mat and are under the lights, BAM - they pop! We'll see come Worlds, I suppose.

I'm not overly active here. There are people from my location on here and I could not tell you who they were. As I stated above it was simply my interpretation of how it came across to me. If it wasn't the intent of it I apologize, just how I saw it.

As Just-a-Mom 's real-life friend, and current FAME fam member, I can assure you, she was basically apologizing for not liking them. She loves everything "Fame." Everything. Even when I don't. So I think it was her way of deflecting any negativity that her real friends might feel. To be honest, I was disappointed at her reaction, And she knew I would be. Of her gazillion posts in favor of Fame, this is the first negative opinion I've seen, so I think she's still on the FAMEous Swagger Wagon.

I typically don't like the shoulder cut outs, but the GORGEOUS sleeves on the JuST CHEER uniforms totally makes up for the lack of shoulders! It's the perfect balance of colors and sparkle.

I really like Just Cheer :)
I much prefer the boy's Fame uni, so if the girls were matching them I would love them more, but still a good job on them, love me some sparkle

You know what's going to be really funny? When a moderator comes through this thread and starts deleting all posts that aren't actual pictures of new unis.

(hopefully y'all will remember the reference)....lol

I'm proud that my CP will be sporting the new FAME uni next season, and I'm excited to see the final product! (once all the little tweaks and adjustments are made) IMO, these uniforms are beautiful, and our athletes are gonna shine on stage! Great Job, Coach Mike!!

LOVE the Just Cheer uni! BEAUTIFUL!!

Back