All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lovelovelovelove JuST CHEER!
FAME- The more I see it, the more it grows on me! Only thing I wish is that the girls sleeves would match the guys (black with just a strip of the glitter) I feel like I would just like it more!
I love the uniqueness though!

I'm not sure if I like the FAME uni's yet, I'm sure they look gorgeous in person. I think the thing that throws me off is the sparkle part. In one picture, the sparkles had sooo many different colors in it, it looked like all the colors clashed and made me hate the uniform. But in the picture of just the back, where there was barely any sparkle "backlash" at the camera and I actually really loved it. It's just gonna be one of those uniforms that you just actually have to physically see before you can make your final decision.

I'm not sure if I like the FAME uni's yet, I'm sure they look gorgeous in person. I think the thing that throws me off is the sparkle part. In one picture, the sparkles had sooo many different colors in it, it looked like all the colors clashed and made me hate the uniform. But in the picture of just the back, where there was barely any sparkle "backlash" at the camera and I actually really loved it. It's just gonna be one of those uniforms that you just actually have to physically see before you can make your final decision.

I think that is a perfect description for it. How looks in pics and how it looked when Celebs performed in it today were very different.

I like the sparkly pattern sleeves on the FAME uni! they arent as bad as people are saying.
I don't like velevt on any uniform anymore, the inside of the A should be red, and the corest back has gotta go.
and is it just me or do the letters seem crooked on some of the tops? idk it might just be the girls chest or something.
they're alright, could be better I think.

meanj just sent me ACE Warriors USASF approved uni's for next year.
indian1901_1903.jpg

I see her knees, shoulders, and ankles. I am offended. DEDUCTION.

Ok... My Fame peeps are gonna blast me for this, and possibly disown me, but here goes.

One, the same people that are on here defending the uni and shimmying the posts saying people are being too harsh are the same people that have blasted many a uni from other gyms in other threads. So remember that what's good for the goose is good for the gander. (In other words, if you can't take it don't dish it out). Second of all, I'm not usually a member of the bra brigade, but on this one I have to be. In the first pic we get told "oh that's just her sports bra... Ignore that" and then the next picture is "oh that's a regular bra... Ignore that". What in God's name are these girls gonna wear under it then??? Lastly, I keep reading that this is so great because that's what Fame does-push the envelope with different, innovative things. But the front of this looks like all the other new uniforms we've seen.

I loved the old velvet uniform - it was so different! Fame was "famous" for that uniform when they came out with it. Celebs uni from world's last year was AMAZING and no one had anything like it. I guess I'm just let down by this one because it's less than what I expected.

That being said, I'm a sucker for sparkle so I'm sure when I see it in person I'll end up eating my words and loving it. I'm still sad about the font (and the star in the A is gone too) and I'm confused about the bras, but if the kids love them, then that's all that matters.

Ok... My Fame peeps are gonna blast me for this, and possibly disown me, but here goes.

One, the same people that are on here defending the uni and shimmying the posts saying people are being too harsh are the same people that have blasted many a uni from other gyms in other threads. So remember that what's good for the goose is good for the gander. (In other words, if you can't take it don't dish it out). Second of all, I'm not usually a member of the bra brigade, but on this one I have to be. In the first pic we get told "oh that's just her sports bra... Ignore that" and then the next picture is "oh that's a regular bra... Ignore that". What in God's name are these girls gonna wear under it then??? Lastly, I keep reading that this is so great because that's what Fame does-push the envelope with different, innovative things. But the front of this looks like all the other new uniforms we've seen.

I loved the old velvet uniform - it was so different! Fame was "famous" for that uniform when they came out with it. Celebs uni from world's last year was AMAZING and no one had anything like it. I guess I'm just let down by this one because it's less than what I expected.

That being said, I'm a sucker for sparkle so I'm sure when I see it in person I'll end up eating my words and loving it. I'm still sad about the font (and the star in the A is gone too) and I'm confused about the bras, but if the kids love them, then that's all that matters.

I don't know what Fame peeps you keep referencing that are going to blast you, but your opinion is just that your opinion. Please stop posting that people from our program are going to be negatively affected by your views. Don't like it, we totally get that, but please stop making it sound like we're all going to flip because you don't like the uniform. I'm sure many of the critiques here will be taken into consideration if the uniform is to be tweaked. While your opinion is appreciated please refrain from accusing people of taking action against you because of your opinion. There were much more negative posts that we haven't said a word to, why would yours be any different?

I don't know what Fame peeps you keep referencing that are going to blast you, but your opinion is just that your opinion. Please stop posting that people from our program are going to be negatively affected by your views. Don't like it, we totally get that, but please stop making it sound like we're all going to flip because you don't like the uniform. I'm sure many of the critiques here will be taken into consideration if the uniform is to be tweaked. While your opinion is appreciated please refrain from accusing people of taking action against you because of your opinion. There were much more negative posts that we haven't said a word to, why would yours be any different?
aww she's good friends with a particular FAME peep. I don't think she was saying everyone would flip out, just that it might make her friends there unhappy that she didn't like it (initially). I can't speak for her but I don't think she meant that people from your program would be ugly.

I can understand that, but I just think it gives a bit of a negative connotation when each post is prefaced with some form of negative action because of an opinion. Contrary to a lot of topics that happen here, we actually appreciate both then positive and negative critiques. We have had 4 uniforms in our 8 seasons. This is the first that is a COMPLETELY new style for us. Each one previously was a tweak of the prior uniform. We like all comments, just felt the preface here was a bit negative towards people of our program and not the uniform. If that wasn't the intent then I apologize for misinterpreting, but that was what I personally got from it.

Latest posts

Back