All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A message from the ever fabulous coach Mike!

Let me first say thank you everyone for all your personal opinions and observations in regards to FAME's new and upcoming uniform.

As an organization that is blessed to be successful in such an incredible sport we are always looking to expand the boundaries and push the limits to be "outside the normalcy" When the task of creating a new uniform began we took many considerations in mind in our design plan. We did not want to imitate any other ideas if at all possible, we wanted to create a uniform that would be comfortable for out athletes to wear while performing there fabulous routines, a uniform that would compliment both male and female, and of course something FIERCE!!!!

After a grueling creation process, we as an organization by our standards did exactly what we set out to do.

We have never in the past nor do we ever in the future desire to conform to the standards accepted by the masses. In all respects of the FAME organization we proudly promote creativity, and we fully are aware that sometimes that can create skepticism...but that's something we have grown accustomed to. Like any great masterpiece it takes effort and a number of attempts to achieve greatness and we realize that. Our efforts will not stop nor will they end while creating what I consider an incredible uniform. There will be minor changes made but we stand behind our vision and believe that we are creating a uniform that our entire FAME family will wear with pride.

The overwhelming positive response from the FAME family was enough to ensure us that WE had done a good job. And that feedback is what is most important to me.

In closing, it was the fashionista herself Miss Coco Chanel who said it best, "In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different."

Lights Camera Action
Mike Blaylock
FAME Richmond Program Director
It was never my intention to be unkind...I apologize. I think maybe the lesson learned here is to wait until you see it in person before you critique a uniform harshly. I have seen several uniforms this year that I was not a fan of online but in person they were gorgeous. One uniform that comes to mind had a fabric that I thought looked like fake leather and not in a good way. In person they were beautiful and had a snake "skinish" effect that suited their program perfectly.

I guess we all need to keep in mind that there are real people who spent a lot of time creating these uniforms and an entire program that will be wearing these creations. Saying "I am not a fan" is very different than "Blech...looks like a bag of popcorn exploded" or whatever. These are real LIVE people these words are being directed at. Deliberately being unkind is so.....ummm un-kind?

Just cheer is beautiful. Well done. And I agree that I can't wait to see the fame uniform on stage! I can't wait to see the sparkle from under the brights. Too bad I won't be at worlds tho, deep sigh...unless someone wants to squeeze me into a suit case ;)

I was not a fan of Just Cheers last uniform....LOVE this one. I am curious to see how well the sheer material holds up as the season progresses. Anyone have any experience with the longevity of this material?

I apoligize if I missed the post saying it was okay.. but doesnt it also say a couple pages back that just cheer is not allowed to post uniforms ? So why is there one ? Its absolutely gorgeous but I am just wondering..

I apoligize if I missed the post saying it was okay.. but doesnt it also say a couple pages back that just cheer is not allowed to post uniforms ? So why is there one ? Its absolutely gorgeous but I am just wondering..
I don't have any idea what JUst Cheer's policy is but if I were to guess...JUst Cheer didn't post it.

Yeah, but I guess what I meant is .. by reading the post about them not being able to upload it I took it as they probably dont want it getting out so why would someone post it lol

I was not a fan of Just Cheers last uniform....LOVE this one. I am curious to see how well the sheer material holds up as the season progresses. Anyone have any experience with the longevity of this material?

it looks like the same material thats on the texas uniforms. ive had to replace the fabric twice this season to replace the sequins

Yeah, but I guess what I meant is .. by reading the post about them not being able to upload it I took it as they probably dont want it getting out so why would someone post it lol
your so right the girls where told they weren't allowed to post any pictures of the new uni it was to be a debut for World's and the person who did post I see is not affiliated with JuST Cheer

your so right the girls where told they weren't allowed to post any pictures of the new uni it was to be a debut for World's and the person who did post I see is not affiliated with JuST Cheer
They told me they weren't allowed to post it. But seeing that it was an organized team picture I assume it was a parent or coach who took it and uploaded it.

The material itself is durable but the sequins fall off pretty easily. My CPs gym has been wearing these since NCA Dallas and the sequins are gone from the elbow area and the inside where she catches flyers!! Absolutely love the look of it though!

Thanks for understanding I was just looking out/curious - it must be fine then that its up on FBoard/Twitter or maybe they just dont know that its up ? Id be kinda mad if I found out it was when someone is trying really hard to wait until words but it happens I guess lol

Back