Nfinity Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which Nfinity shoe do you suggest?

• Total voters
Nov 28, 2012
Hi,
I'm currently in the market for a pair of Nfinitys. I know this is a thread that has been posted many times before, but because I am new to Fierceboard, I can only post in the Newbie forum. I have narrowed down my top3 picks: Vengeances, Phoenixes, and the Game Day. I am trying out for a D1 collegiate All-Girl squad in April and need shoes that will hold on turf surface as well as gym floor. I am also probably going to be joining an all-star team (Level 6 International) and would also need them to uphold during that. I have severe ankle problems but hav been able to just wrap it really good, wear an ankle brace, and just tumble through the pain. So any suggestions would be very helpful! Thanks!

Do NOT get the vengeance with ankle issue and for turf! They are so thin and will kill your ankles and be worn out quickly! I love the Pheonix, because it provides great support an isn't too heavy. I don't know about the gameday, but I know the Pheonix is worth it! Best shoe!

Do NOT get the vengeance with ankle issue and for turf! They are so thin and will kill your ankles and be worn out quickly! I love the Pheonix, because it provides great support an isn't too heavy. I don't know about the gameday, but I know the Pheonix is worth it! Best shoe!

Thank you! Do you know anything about the Evolutions?

Thank you! Do you know anything about the Evolutions?
They provide good support but wear and tear happens faster since the bottom is a bit thinner. They have less ankle support too me. They are great for Allstar but I wouldn't wear them on turf!

The Phoenix run wider than any other Nfinity, but have been discontinued I think, so might be hard to find. My daughter does like them though as her feet are wide and they fit her the best. We got them on Varsity for a good price.

The Phoenix run wider than any other Nfinity, but have been discontinued I think, so might be hard to find. My daughter does like them though as her feet are wide and they fit her the best. We got them on Varsity for a good price.

Yes, they are still on Varsity.com, that's why I mentioned them! What level of tumbling is she if you don't mind me asking? I hear that the level of skills you're performing also factors into how people like the shoes.

I recommend Gameday to our girls, they're really light but has great support on the sides of the foot. That's important to us cuz we're outside cheering on games aswell! :)

We sent our vengeance back & exchanged for Evolutions. My CP loves the Evolutions for tumbling (working on fulls) and flying. The Vengeance were horribly made and had no support. They are terrible for flyers.

CheerMomtoCamryn FC_coach87 Y'all's comments are great! I currently have the Asics Cheer Extremes that I wore in HS cheer and all-stars. I'm just looking for something similar, but a little lighter (cheer extremes are 7 ozs.) and Nfinitys seem to be the go-to shoe! I've been avoiding them because of the cons (wear and tear easily) but I think I'll give them a try!

I honestly love the Evolutions. They have good support, and are very light. I've had them for about a year and a half now and they are still in very good condition. And that's a lot because I tumble and wear them all the time!!!!

CheerMomtoCamryn FC_coach87 Y'all's comments are great! I currently have the Asics Cheer Extremes that I wore in HS cheer and all-stars. I'm just looking for something similar, but a little lighter (cheer extremes are 7 ozs.) and Nfinitys seem to be the go-to shoe! I've been avoiding them because of the cons (wear and tear easily) but I think I'll give them a try!

Yes definitely give them a try, you will not regret it. They are honestly the best cheer shoes out there.

i also have really bad ankle problems and i use the Pheonix for all-star and the evolutions for high school. I personally don't like the evolutions, they hurt my ankle too but also my bases have a harder time gripping them. My sister also has the Vengeances and i used them, i liked those too but it felt like i wasn't wearing shoes which i didn't really mind but also it was a good grip for my bases. I think if i have to get new shoes i am going to get the Vengeances. hope this was helpful!

Back