Nfinity Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which Nfinity shoe do you suggest?

• Total voters
cheerstalker54 ifly625 Thanks for your input! I guess it's just a matter of trying them out and seeing which ones are a best fit for me. I hear that you you have any problems with the Nfinitys that the company will do whatever to fix it, so I'm sure if I have any problems with mine, I can just talk with them!

I wear the evolutions on my college squad and I love them. All the girls wear them but we are using 3 types of cheer squad right now so we can all have variety. Varsity Inspires, Nfinity Evolutions and Nike Sidelines.

I love my Evolutions and won't cheer in anything else. Make sure though that they fit you. I tried a different pair after wearing through the sole of my last pair, and the different styles didn't fit my foot. Finding one that fits you best and feels comfortable is more important than the level you will be cheering at.

A few girls on my team have the Vengence and they are constantly slipping off their feet while flying, I think because the back heel is lower. Our main flyer wants a different pair now cos she keeps losing one in the pyramid

i have vengeance, and an ankle injury.. i justt wear my brace with them. no diffrent. & because they are so much lighter than any other shoe, and the brace kinda makes it heavy, it evens out. :)

I have had my nifinity evolution's for just under 2 years! they have held up SO well! they are my go to cheer shoe!

Back