All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is her without facials...
IMG_0467-1.jpg

You are in so much trouble when she gets older...

lol ...... sigh......yeah i know...i'm already in trouble. She's already getting text messages from boys...i hate to do it but i always end up answering them. She's not allowed to date until she's 30

Lol my daughter doesn't get text from boy's (luckily none of her friends in 1st grade are old enough to have phones so she is like the only one)

However she likes to Facebook an tweet about boys... And even men. Haha we are in the same boat.
My daughter got to have her on lunch table for being the best in the class one day and she got to pick a friend. She picked a boy and told me they were on a date and she thinks the he likes her back because he played with her hair. What happened to boys having cooties in first grade?

Lol my daughter doesn't get text from boy's (luckily none of her friends in 1st grade are old enough to have phones so she is like the only one)

However she likes to Facebook an tweet about boys... And even men. Haha we are in the same boat.
My daughter got to have her on lunch table for being the best in the class one day and she got to pick a friend. She picked a boy and told me they were on a date and she thinks the he likes her back because he played with her hair. What happened to boys having cooties in first grade?
haha ive wondered the same thing (dont have a kid just a little sister whos 10 and a brother whos 3) it really makes me think i remember not wanting anything to do with boys until grade 6/7 but now they start chasing boys in kindergarten tisk tisk

funny story however my family was in the mall one day and we were looking at shoes when a little girl outta the blue comes up to my brother and kisses him for what reason we have no clue

You're only saying that cuz she's famous ;-) lol jk Can't wait to see you guys on the 14th!

No, I'm only saying that cuz she's FAMEous and has a twin and she really is beautiful. So there :D Yall too!!

Back