All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nap time?
2ujkyts.jpg

I'm not sure how everyone on the team closes their eyes at the same time, but ok.

Whenever game pictures are posted, I like to go through the pictures, find the bad ones and snap chat them with funny captions. I'll see if I can find some to put here because sometimes the camera really knows how to capture you at the wrong moment, especially when you're yelling the words to a cheer.

7fc649aea022f60a05b4338d1b49e8e3.jpg

I'm getting excited that we have only 12 practices left till our debut for the real season kickoff so I was looking for a photo to share again on Facebook.

I thought I shared it in this thread before but I haven't so I decided to bring back one of my old favorite threads, since no ones really posted since Jan I figured we are missing some good ole action shots from this past season. So please share!!

This is one of my favorites, my daughter picks up the flyer all by herself and lifts her over her head onto her shoulders. She had done it at the beginning of the season but struggled with it in Jan. Also her hair is usually huge and she didn't quite get her flyer over her head so she kind of got stuck on top for a bit. Lol it was great and very nerve wracking. They had the highest score day 1 and we knew they just needed to hit to have the highest score of the comp, to win the cash prize, and the paid summit bid! Luckily the flyer didn't miss a beat and they kept the highest score and paid bid but omg i could not believe what I had seen happening lol
But for whatever reason I love this picture so much! My daughter will never live this down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back