All-Star One Up Nationals, Nashville April 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this is coming up and not a lot of talk about this competition...who will be there?

I will be there! Loved this competition last year as it was my first time attending but not too excited about the change in venue. I loved music city center last year. Looking to get a pair of cowgirl boots haha!

I will be there! Loved this competition last year as it was my first time attending but not too excited about the change in venue. I loved music city center last year. Looking to get a pair of cowgirl boots haha!
Opryland is really nice and just gorgeous! There is lots to do around there also.

My younger cp and I went last year. She wants to go again and her sisters want to come along!

Any fun suggestions for "adult" fun in/or around Opryland?
Opryland is really nice and just gorgeous! There is lots to do around there also.

My younger cp and I went last year. She wants to go again and her sisters want to come along!

What kind of fun things (21+) would you suggest?

Does One Up REALLY release the schedule on the Thursday before the event?? Or does it usually come out earlier in preliminary format?? I can't wait that long!

Any fun suggestions for "adult" fun in/or around Opryland?

What kind of fun things (21+) would you suggest?
I would imagine that there are a few adult drinking establishments, along with several restaurant/bars, and opry mills mall.

I live about two hours west and have never lived in Nashville. My kids have been to Opryland more than I have. They hold most of the major school club (Beta, DECA, FBLA) state conventions there.

Does One Up REALLY release the schedule on the Thursday before the event?? Or does it usually come out earlier in preliminary format?? I can't wait that long!
There is a tentative block schedule on their web site. Don't know if that helps.

Back