Pee Wee Dance Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 19, 2012
I am coaching a pee wee cheer team for a footlball league. The girls are 5 years old-4th grade. What are some age appropriateand up to date songs that i can use. Since they are so young I want to maybe only use 2 songs put together, if that makes sense. Thanks!

Let it Shine and Shake it Up are two worth listening to. Radio Disney is a great site to check for (mostly) G-rated songs

I would definitely go with anything Disney whether it's from a movie or one of the Disney Channel stars. You could also use Kidz Bop or Spongebob.

Bella Thorne and Zandaya someone sing Shake it Up. Let me see if I can find who sings the other.

Big Time Rush, Victorious and any other Disney or Nickelodeon shows work awesome for these mixes.
YouTube is your best friend!!

If it's a Pop Warner team, be careful about using Disney music...I'm pretty sure there's a copyright issue or something there.

Definitely check out what's popular on Disney at the moment. If you can't find anything, I would actually just go ahead and ask the kids what their favourite songs/singers are. It might help with ideas.

Back