All-Star Perfect Competition Curls (i.e. Cali Sm Sr, F5, Shooting Stars)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not from these gyms but I always considered myself to be pretty good at it.
2ypd9jm.jpg

Don't wash your hair the day of and it's probably really bad for your hair but I always teased and hair sprayed it the night before and brushed it out in the morning. It makes the hair much dryer and the curls and poofs stay in better. I had this curling iron Helen of Troy - Gold Series Marcel Curling Iron 3/4 Inch. I highly recommend it, the price isn't that bad and it's easily the best I've ever used. But anyway, I did it in layers so like clip up all of your hair except for about an inch to the base of your neck. Hairspray that, and then I wrapped my hair around the iron like it was one of those wands. Then when you're done curling all your hair, take a wide toothed comb and don't brush it but just separate the curls a bit, then spray it again.

If you get the extra long wide ones from sallys its about 12 bucks for 6 of them. I used over 50 in my hair. Granted I bought the kit and then some more packs, but I think we probably spent around 100 dollars total.
:eek:

My mom bought mine individual (packages of lets say 10), and they've been fairly cheap!

What do y'all use to clean off your wands? I was in a hurry last weekend and after doing 3 or 4 girls hair I forgot to clean off my wand and there is SO much hairspray caked on it.

Back