All-Star Plane Tickets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 18, 2009
I just got my plane ticket to worlds today and only paid $229 for it! How much did everyone else pay for theirs? & Where is everyone staying at disney? BESIDES the music, sports and movies hotel. I need to book a room or i may need to crash somewhere hahah :)

Oh and i only got my ticket for Friday- Sunday leaving at 7 pm. I have to work Monday :/

$366.80 flying out of Dallas. We have to drive 3 hours to catch our flight. Ugh..... :/

Im coming from PA im driving to an airport an hour away because the flights were over $400 from my airport. I searched for a week before I found the $175 flight. And I booked it last week. I was so annoyed with the cost I was seriously thinking about not going!

What! I paid $383 from Jersey! Its only a 2 and a half hour flight! And I'm staying with my cousin who goes to UCF so thats only a 25 minute drive and saves me alot in hotel fees.
i booked mine in march and it was 245 from newark. They had cheaper ones but i was locked into my time schedule

We paid $95 for 3 people from ny. Lol we had an $800 credit from the airline though we got really lucky.

Im coming from PA im driving to an airport an hour away because the flights were over $400 from my airport. I searched for a week before I found the $175 flight. And I booked it last week. I was so annoyed with the cost I was seriously thinking about not going!

what airport are you flying out of? when i tried to find anything not out of PIT, they didn't have anything and i had to pay $416 :(

i booked mine in march and it was 245 from newark. They had cheaper ones but i was locked into my time schedule

I booked mine about a week ago and the cheapest flying out friday and coming home monday at the times I needed was this. Im taking the 6 am flight which is also the cheapest. It annoying how quickly the prices rose. A month ago from Newark was 260. You got yours just in time!

Back