All-Star Plane Tickets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our whole trip is costing $319 each (up from $309 last year). We booked in late February. That price includes airfare, hotel & rental car. We are not staying on Disney property, however.

Edit: flying out of Chicago.

Really!? I'm flying out of PIT and I'm paying just under 200 dollars, non stop. I booked it just within the last week.

so jealous! what airline? i kind of figured they would add more flights, but didn't want to wait in the chance that they didn't. :/

Got three one way tickets for $120 and car rental $5/day. We're driving back or else I would have gotten 3 round trip for 240 :D

Oh and $27 a night at the Ramada Inn right outside of Disney (it's not inside the resort, but it's less than 5 minutes to the entrance and it's only $27 a night for a decent hotel)

Got three one way tickets for $120 and car rental $5/day. We're driving back or else I would have gotten 3 round trip for 240 :D
Whered you get a rental car for $5 a day???????????
I got one for $125 for 4 days with taxes etc.

Whered you get a rental car for $5 a day???????????
I got one for $125 for 4 days with taxes etc.
Hertz..but it's bc I'm driving it back to NC. It's a win win...I get a cheap car rental and they get their car back to NC.
My brother is crazy good at getting/finding cheap (but good) deals on flights, hotels, car rentals, and tickets to events in general..

I praise all of you that are willing to spend that much on a plane ticket. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do

Back