All-Star Plane Tickets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My flight was $189 direct from Hartford CT...I found a rental car on Priceline.com from Thurs night to Monday morning for $93...when you go on, click the arrow to show you more offers to the right side, the cheaper car companies are there.

Just rechecked Priceline...geez, the prices really went up...I forgot I upgraded to a midsize car and it was $113 , still very cheap...not sure if im going to use it or not yet but easy enough to cancel...are the reservations transferable if i wanted to give it to someone????

Our flights from Birmingham were $350 apiece on Southwest. And we were booking for our whole team; 36 tickets.

Oh I don't remember.. but we (and by 'we', I mean my mom did all this haha) booked flights that were late at night and early in the morning (around 8 pm and 8am) abd saved about $90 per ticket!
Also, we're staying at Disney's Pop Culture Resort... it's kind of like the all star hotels except that they were all booked so we had to stay there haha.. and it was like $85 per night!!

Just rechecked Priceline...geez, the prices really went up...I forgot I upgraded to a midsize car and it was $113 , still very cheap...not sure if im going to use it or not yet but easy enough to cancel...are the reservations transferable if i wanted to give it to someone????

Priceline won't let you cancel or make changes.

We paid $288.20 each from Pgh., have 2 stops, and have to leave at 6:40 Thursday morning. I was afraid to wait and see if they added on another flight because every time I checked the prices were higher. We fly Southwest because they don't have baggage fees (with 8 people we have a lot of luggage). We rented a 5 bedroom, 3 bath house for 9 days for under $1,000.00 My daughter has to Coach year round and this is the only vacation she gets to take because try-outs start 2 weeks after Worlds. We rented 2 full-size cars through Priceline for $15.00 a day.

Hope everyone has a Blast at Worlds!!!!

We are flying Air Tran for $209 each round trip. And we are in a suite for $250 per person for 4 nights at the Music Resort. Not a bad deal!

where are everyone finding this cheap rental cars?! the cheapest we found was 150!
we need something a decent size cause theres 5 of us but we are all trying to save money and not spend a lot so if the best deal was a compact we would do that and just have a few of us take the magical express to our hotel from the airport.

where are everyone finding this cheap rental cars?! the cheapest we found was 150!
we need something a decent size cause theres 5 of us but we are all trying to save money and not spend a lot so if the best deal was a compact we would do that and just have a few of us take the magical express to our hotel from the airport.

i second this post !

As I mentioned I got mine from Hertz for $5/day bc we're driving back to NC instead of flying (so Hertz gets their car back to NC and we get a very cheap rental!) So if you're willing to fly down and drive back, you can get a rental that cheap.

Back