All-Star Plane Tickets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

priceline has great car rental prices, especually if you bid...I got a full size car for less than 20 per day. our plane tickets were about 164.00 round trip on Jet Blue. They were still having a sale on tickets as of yesterday - 89.00 each way to Orlando

Flying out of Myrtle Beach was going to be at 400 dollars round trip, with a stop in ATL, but I found it 100 cheaper if i leave from Florence - which is an hour drive, but I did save 100, till gas went up - and I have a layover in Charlotte now. Not too bad for $300 I guess, and not to mention I booked end of February.

Well looks like I got ripped off. I looked all over and that was the cheapest non-stop. Also since Im not 18 yet, only certain airlines will let me fly as a adult and not an "unaccompanied minor"

I'm surprised, I wasn't 18 the first few times i flew alone back and forth from college but I never had a problem and no one ever questioned why I was by myself or anything.

I'm trying to change my flight to fly out of Myrtle Beach, does anyone know if US Airways charges to change your flights?

I'm trying to change my flight to fly out of Myrtle Beach, does anyone know if US Airways charges to change your flights?

$150. They wouldn't even waive it when I needed to change flights for my son, the Marine.

The best deals I have found for plane tickets is Air Fare Watchdog. They send me an email everyday with fares from the Dayton Airport, which is the closest in my area.

In the past month, roundtrip fares to Orlando have ranged from 158-278.

There are a couple things you can do to get affordable fares. First find the cheapest airport in your area. In mid- southern Ohio it is the Dayton Airport, followed by Columbus, then Cincinnati. Fares are frequently much cheaper in Dayton. Sign up for Airfare Watchdog, read the daily emails for awhile and notice the trend. If you plan on going to Worlds next year no matter what, buy your ticket in December, when gas is cheaper and the planes aren't full. I saw a 128 round trip fare last fall for Dayton to Orlando. Check the airline websites on Tuesday nights, that is the lowest price normally. Join trip advisor and read their forums, those people are smart and I've found great deals there too.

You can save money, you just need to do a little research.

Back