OT Pretty Little Liars Ii

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
*SPOILERS*

..but I thought the murder weapon was the field hockey stick that her dad burned?
that's what was written on page 5, which jenna and garrett have..
the police don't have page five, so they don't know the EXACT murder weapon, all they know is that it was something big enough to indent her skull when she was hit.

correct me if i'm wrong but that's what i thought when watching it..
I was kinda confused to. They said a curved, blunt object and the girls assumed it was the hockey stick, but they didn't know for sure. And I think the police had some kind of evidence that it was the shovel, but again I'm not sure... Garret could've come up with that evidence haha

Remeber the guy who had the fling with Hannah's mom? Back in season one, when she stole those glasses with Mona
gotcha. that was the only person i could think it would be, but couldn't for the life of me remember what he looked like or anything.

i normally always read things first and then watch them, so i'm really bummed i didn't know these were books before a show until halfway through season 1.
but i am beyond obsessed now. and thoroughly creeped out actually... things just keeping getting more creepy and more twisted. i seriously cannot wait until next week.

i can honestly say i was confused as hell as a was supposed to be.. i mean i read the first few books so i know who it 'should' be but the books and show dont run the same so i have no idea what to think lol

thats what i was thinking because it seems to be unfolding that way its just they keep adding all this extra fluff in and jumping stuff around and taking stuff out -.-

Just a reminder, season 3 starts tomorrow night at 8PM!

Should we make a new thread for season 3?

Back