OT Pretty Little Liars Ii

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

cheerislove8

Best Overall Female Poster On Every Thread :)
Feb 27, 2010
With the new season, I figured I would start a new thread!

Who watched tonight?! I'm watching it right now for the second time :) I'm soo happy it's back.'

I don't think anybody ever would, but just be careful you don't give anything away if you've already read the books for us who haven't and don't know what's going to happen!

Is anyone else REALLY creeped out by Jenna (the blind brunette girl with sunglasses). Seriously, words can't even explain how much she scares me. I was watching it with a friend and telling her how much Jenna scares me and I looked up and Jenna filled the entire screen while she was creeping on the bench at school..:eek: I have no idea what to think right now..but right now I'm pretty sure there are two people taking part in "A".

p.s. there are books?! I had no idea..haha I'm guessing the show is from the books, but I really had no clue. I'm guessing it's very similar to Gossip Girl? which I was also painfully addicted to..

Is anyone else REALLY creeped out by Jenna (the blind brunette girl with sunglasses). Seriously, words can't even explain how much she scares me. I was watching it with a friend and telling her how much Jenna scares me and I looked up and Jenna filled the entire screen while she was creeping on the bench at school..:eek: I have no idea what to think right now..but right now I'm pretty sure there are two people taking part in "A".

p.s. there are books?! I had no idea..haha I'm guessing the show is from the books, but I really had no clue. I'm guessing it's very similar to Gossip Girl? which I was also painfully addicted to..

i feel like Jenna is like unnecessarily creepy haha. idk if its the sunglasses or what but its crazy! and yes there are books..they are soo good I would definitely recommend reading them! they are kinda like gossip girl but have more of the mystery part to it like the show I guess? Either way, I think if you like gossip girl, you would like these!

Jenna ahhhh i don't like her! Super creepy, i agree!

I just recently got hooked on Gossip Girl... I'm in the process of watching season 1 on dvd, so it's just two shows that attach similar people :)

i think i peed my pants when a signed hannahs cast...ahhh! its so creepy!

SAME..that was insane. Definitely another moment when I had tears streaming down my face haha so intense! I have a feeling I'm going to have to watch them all online while I am at school. I have practice Monday nights plus my roommate doesn't really like watching tv :( oh well. I will be sure to check this thread for updates too!

SAME..that was insane. Definitely another moment when I had tears streaming down my face haha so intense! I have a feeling I'm going to have to watch them all online while I am at school. I have practice Monday nights plus my roommate doesn't really like watching tv :( oh well. I will be sure to check this thread for updates too!

my friends know its time to start calling/txting me on mondays between 8 and 10 again hahaha LOVE THIS SHOW! Still kinda confused by Mondays episode, sooo crazy. I feel like hannnah's "friend" (the weird boy who kissed her in her sleep) has something fishy about him. "A" much? Idkkk

my friends know its time to start calling/txting me on mondays between 8 and 10 again hahaha LOVE THIS SHOW! Still kinda confused by Mondays episode, sooo crazy. I feel like hannnah's "friend" (the weird boy who kissed her in her sleep) has something fishy about him. "A" much? Idkkk

ahhahaha I love you girl! I definitely agree..he was SO random and clearly she was freaked out too. Ugh there are so many suspicious people though, I seriously do not like that Jenna girl-her and that other guy-completely blanking on his name. There are SO many characters that just pop up and stuff it's so hard to even keep up. I think I am thinking of the guy who is "guilty" for the whole blood on the sweater thing..he seems a little fishy too.

did anyone else find it weird that all of a sudden spencer's sister was super nice to her... suspicious perhaps?

Is this an older aged teen show? My 11 year old keeps asking to watch it but I get the impression it may not be appropriate yet?

Is this an older aged teen show? My 11 year old keeps asking to watch it but I get the impression it may not be appropriate yet?
It does have a TV14 rating. It's very suspenseful and creepy haha. I don't think it would be the ideal show for an 11 year old to watch.

Back