OT Pretty Little Liars Ii

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
*****SPOILER ALERT*****
Yeah, I hate when you can't tell when things are real on the show, but if Allie was still alive then whose body did they dig up. And I'm not sure what the deal is with the whole Halloween thing is either. Thanks though :)

From what I could tell, they didn't did up anyone's body. It was a mannequin planted there by A, who gave them the murder weapon to dig it up.

From what I could tell, they didn't did up anyone's body. It was a mannequin planted there by A, who gave them the murder weapon to dig it up.
Ok I was like...she looks really fake and weird lol. Oh, and I just looked it up, the Halloween episode is a prequel to the new season which will start in January :( long time. And the Halloween is a flashback from when Allie was there.

So A set the whole thing up...which I don't understand

I think it was how A planned on framing the girls for the murder of Allie. A needed to put the murder weapon in their hands to give the police a reason to arrest them, so A gave them the shovel, which was used to kill Allie, to dig up "Dr. Sullivan."

I think it was how A planned on framing the girls for the murder of Allie. A needed to put the murder weapon in their hands to give the police a reason to arrest them, so A gave them the shovel, which was used to kill Allie, to dig up "Dr. Sullivan."
But why? It just confuses me, she helps them, hurts them, helps them ,hurts them...

My friend told me this HUGEEEEE twist from the books and it seems like they are going to keep it in the show so far. I also see something else BIG from the books shining through so AHHHHH it's going to get INTENSE!

Ok I was like...she looks really fake and weird lol. Oh, and I just looked it up, the Halloween episode is a prequel to the new season which will start in January :( long time. And the Halloween is a flashback from when Allie was there.

JANUARY?!?!? you've gotta be kidding.

as far as the books go, i'm pretty annoyed she just came out with another one. i knew how it ended. and now she has to rip that out from under me and keep this going.

*SPOILERS*

..but I thought the murder weapon was the field hockey stick that her dad burned?
that's what was written on page 5, which jenna and garrett have..
the police don't have page five, so they don't know the EXACT murder weapon, all they know is that it was something big enough to indent her skull when she was hit.

correct me if i'm wrong but that's what i thought when watching it..

*SPOILERS*

..but I thought the murder weapon was the field hockey stick that her dad burned?
that's what was written on page 5, which jenna and garrett have..
the police don't have page five, so they don't know the EXACT murder weapon, all they know is that it was something big enough to indent her skull when she was hit.

correct me if i'm wrong but that's what i thought when watching it..
That's exactly what I had thought too...

Me too! Who do you guys think A is going to be? I read the books...but I can't tell if it's going to go the same way?
In regards to who A is, I think half of it is correct...if you know what I mean... hahaha

In regards to who A is, I think half of it is correct...if you know what I mean... hahaha
I think your right hahaha..although I wish they could make A the same exact as the books and everything because it was sooooo good and I can't imagine them doing it any other way that would make it better or more dramatic! But from the subtle hints they seem to be throwing out there throughout the episodes it seems like its going to be pretty much the same.

I think your right hahaha..although I wish they could make A the same exact as the books and everything because it was sooooo good and I can't imagine them doing it any other way that would make it better or more dramatic! But from the subtle hints they seem to be throwing out there throughout the episodes it seems like its going to be pretty much the same.
I wish I read the books... I just got the summed up version from my friend who read them all! hahaha

so wait, who was the officer in the finale who is keeping the girls? i don't remember him......

so wait, who was the officer in the finale who is keeping the girls? i don't remember him......
Remeber the guy who had the fling with Hannah's mom? Back in season one, when she stole those glasses with Mona

Back