OT Pretty Little Liars Ii

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
UGH my DVR cut out before I got to see the preview for the next episode!

i just got finished reading the last book yesterday. the show sooooo different from the books and the books are way better, so everyone who watches pretty little liars should read them, there wasnt so much suspence for me in the last book though because a girl in my cabin at woodward told me how it ends, either way love pretty little liars, you all will be verrrrryyy suprised :)

I read the first 3 books...and I didn't like them. I loooove the show though!

i missed an episode a few weeks ago, and want to watch it before i watch the newer ones. does ANYONEEEE know of a place online you can watch it?? i've seriously looked everywhereee and its not on the abc family website

...I'm a little confused now.
*****SPOILER ALERT*****
So Garret and Jenna killed Allison? I really thought they were going to be A, but I don't see how that was possible for A to be at the diner and the police station at the same time...and the whole "pretty eyes" thing?SO CONFUSED haha. And I guess Dr. Sullivan ended up being a big hoax...?
Sorry for all the motion. I just watched it alone, and don't have phone acess to vent to my non fiercers haha.
'

OMG THAT WAS SO INTENSE. Craaaaaaazy stuff I'm legit going to be freaking out until the next season starts!!

And that preview they had for the thing in October... is that a 1 episode thing, or is it the beginning of the next season?? That would be like a 6 week break...

It better not be a one episode thing!! But anyways if Garret and Jenna killed Allie why is she in the preview like the whole time for the new episodes? And what was the whole thing when Emily saw her? I'm so confused about that :confused:

It better not be a one episode thing!! But anyways if Garret and Jenna killed Allie why is she in the preview like the whole time for the new episodes? And what was the whole thing when Emily saw her? I'm so confused about that :confused:
The Halloween special seems to be from before Allison died. I'm a little confused on what is it though...

And to answer your other question ****SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE FINALE****
After Emily had been pulled out of the shed she was still passed out. They made it seem like she was dreaming and Allison came over to her and started talking to her. Emily was in shock that she was still alive and asked her if she knew who A was and Allison said yes, but she couldn't tell her who it was because "two can keep a secret if one of them is dead"? (obviously part of the theme song haha) They talked about a few other things (I can't remember any specifics) and then they kissed. So basically, the other girls didn't believe her when Emily told them that she had really seen Allison. But we obviously don't know for sure if it was or wasn't her. Does that help? Idk if thats what you were looking for haha.

The Halloween special seems to be from before Allison died. I'm a little confused on what is it though...

And to answer your other question ****SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE FINALE****
After Emily had been pulled out of the shed she was still passed out. They made it seem like she was dreaming and Allison came over to her and started talking to her. Emily was in shock that she was still alive and asked her if she knew who A was and Allison said yes, but she couldn't tell her who it was because "two can keep a secret if one of them is dead"? (obviously part of the theme song haha) They talked about a few other things (I can't remember any specifics) and then they kissed. So basically, the other girls didn't believe her when Emily told them that she had really seen Allison. But we obviously don't know for sure if it was or wasn't her. Does that help? Idk if thats what you were looking for haha.
*****SPOILER ALERT*****
Yeah, I hate when you can't tell when things are real on the show, but if Allie was still alive then whose body did they dig up. And I'm not sure what the deal is with the whole Halloween thing is either. Thanks though :)

Back