All-Star Preview Pic Of The New Ray Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is definitely my favorite Rays uni so far and the material seems a lot nicer than our last uni. I can't wait to see it on the mat.

If someone posts on here about how they've seen it but don't give a link or something I may just have to throw a really big tantrum.
... Please? :rays:

Plus, whoever posts it will get oodles of shimmies. I promise.

A girl I cheer with on high school cheers at Stingrays and she said they got the tops yesterday. She said they were being SUPER secretive about it all, but she descriped it to me and it sounds super duper cute:) Apparently its nothing snazzy like shimmery material and all. The logo says "Rays" in a lighter green. And something about the neck of it is uncomfortable for her. But the side arm is so cute and I can't wait to see the uniforms on stage! Hopefully I can talk her into a picture.... but shes a goody goody so it all depends. ha:)

A girl I cheer with on high school cheers at Stingrays and she said they got the tops yesterday. She said they were being SUPER secretive about it all, but she descriped it to me and it sounds super duper cute:) Apparently its nothing snazzy like shimmery material and all. The logo says "Rays" in a lighter green. And something about the neck of it is uncomfortable for her. But the side arm is so cute and I can't wait to see the uniforms on stage! Hopefully I can talk her into a picture.... but shes a goody goody so it all depends. ha:)
Secrets don't make friends. Friends tell secrets to Fierceboard.

Back