All-Star Preview Pic Of The New Ray Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As a Rays mom I can tell you that I haven't been told anything about keeping it a secret or not posting a picture. I just don't want to be the first one without having an OK from Casey or Roger. We haven't been told NOT to, but out of respect for them I would like to be sure its OK first.

A girl I cheer with on high school cheers at Stingrays and she said they got the tops yesterday. She said they were being SUPER secretive about it all, but she descriped it to me and it sounds super duper cute:) Apparently its nothing snazzy like shimmery material and all. The logo says "Rays" in a lighter green. And something about the neck of it is uncomfortable for her. But the side arm is so cute and I can't wait to see the uniforms on stage! Hopefully I can talk her into a picture.... but shes a goody goody so it all depends. ha:)

Don't hate me too much:oops:
4kcnes.jpg

Well I don't like the idea of stalking athlete's private facebook accounts so I will wait until Casey or Roger gives the okay to post it on here.

*well that was before it was posted above me lol*

Not so sure how I feel about it to be honest, hopefully when the bottoms are posted it will come together better.

OMG JUST FOUND IT...
it's great!

but it was kinda easy to find, you might wanna make the girl delete her comment or make her delete the picture if you want it to be a secret..

Back