All-Star Preview Pic Of The New Ray Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ohmygoshhh. IM IN LOVE. :rays: i'm totally gunna start driving 2 hours just so i can cheer there. #onlyinmydreams

I think it is the stripe things down the arms that is throwing it off for me. I think it will grow on me but I really really liked their one before this.

Definitely a gorgeous, classy, and RAYS uni, just not worth all the hype! Nonetheless, I still love it! Can't wait to see it all come together with the skirt as well.

Also, is there something on the back? Didn't they say we'd be shocked by something?

the only thing i dont like is how the ray tail is down both arms it would be 100x better because it wouldnt be so busy

this is not the reaction i was expecting. i've known what it looked like for a few months and i was much more excited than a lot of these people.

this is not the reaction i was expecting. i've known what it looked like for a few months and i was much more excited than a lot of these people.
I think it would have gotten a much better reaction if there wasn't so much hype. I think all the "get 500 more followers on twitter for a new preview!" was kinda dumb because now people are like... oh thats cool I guess... Where as had it all been posted at once, everyone would have been like, Oh this is awesome! Love it. Such a classy Rays uniform!

Again, it's a great uni and fits them well... it's just people were expecting way too much beforehand.

Back