All-Star Preview Pic Of The New Ray Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wasn't sure about how I felt about it. Not that I was over or underwhelmed, but like I needed a moment to process it. Seeing it on a person (and an exceptionally talented one at that ;) ) really brought it to life. I can't wait to see it in action, I can imagine how great the motions will look with the tail on the sleeve..

I wasn't sure about how I felt about it. Not that I was over or underwhelmed, but like I needed a moment to process it. Seeing it on a person (and an exceptionally talented one at that ;) ) really brought it to life. I can't wait to see it in action, I can imagine how great the motions will look with the tail on the sleeve..

completely agree with you.

the first picture didn't do anything for me, but as soon as I saw it on an actual athlete it all came together. I absolutely love it! The neck looks a little tight for me (I hate things too close/tight on my neck), but hey! I'm not wearing it! Aesthetically, it is a beautiful top and I'm sure the lines will make rays' lines even more perfect, if that's even possible.

on the ic facebook
213ewwm.jpg

Looks very clean, although I was expecting something more interesting on the bottom half.
I don't think that's the real bottom. Considering 2 things; 1: they haven't gotten their real bottoms yet. and 2- I can't remember who said it but someone said the green on top ties into the bottoms and it doesn't with this skirt. I mean, I could be wrong but who knows

I actually really like the white skirt with it, hopefully they are just adding in green to the skirt and not getting shorts? I just can't see rays in shorts... I feel like if that skirt had just a little bit of green it would be perfect!

lol...seriously guys, what were you expecting...a one sleeved asymmetrical top? halter top? short sleeved top w/shoulder pads?

This is the stingrays. dare I say I don't think they will ever venture out bounds beyond anything that isn't clean cut, simple, and classic? You can update it in some really neat ways w/o resorting to cutouts and rhinestones...I like their unis for the same reason I've always liked them (although the colors are not my favorite combo, I take them out of the equation), they're classic, never look cheap or tacky, and seem to represent the exact thing I think they highlight about Rays, their precision, cleanliness (whether it be motions, jumps, or synchronization), and athleticism (hey look at me for my skills/ athleticism versus look at me bc my uni is so designer fabulous). :rays:

Kingtson, please feel free to correct me if I'm off base in any way (I won't be offended).

Now don't get me wrong y'all...In no way do I mean any disrespect regarding flashy unis (I mean our level 5's do have the teal strap and all the other levels have a little bit of bling on them), bc like I've said before, I absolutely LOVED F5's day 2 unis (the shimmery ones w/the turquoise). They looked great in person and on the stage under the lights during worlds!! :cool:

I've never liked how purple and green match (reminds me of Barney). I do like the uniform thought it's very clean and simple.

Back