All-Star Preview Pic Of The New Ray Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, I LOVEEEE the rays uni. But im confused, I thought the "big surprise" was only on the left sleeve? But from the picture, it looks like the rays tail is on both sleeves? Is there more on the back near the left :) Like a full stingray?! That would be awesome

photo.jpg

As a Rays mom I can tell you that I haven't been told anything about keeping it a secret or not posting a picture. I just don't want to be the first one without having an OK from Casey or Roger. We haven't been told NOT to, but out of respect for them I would like to be sure its OK first.
I think she was scared as well! She said they had been secretive about it though. She didn't say that they weren't allowed to show it. And thanks to the poster of the uniform :)
My favorite part is the side. Its so different!

IMO, it doesn't really matter if we like the uniform or not...Just wait until you see all of the Routines from Rays instore for this season :)

Maybe the big surprise is the bottom half of the uniform? Didn't someone mention somewhere the idea of shorts?

I actually would have really really liked them to all have the same uniform that the International teams have.

i feel like the green is just randomly at the top and to much white. If they had some green at the bottom i think it would look better. i do like the design though i think it looks good and i do like the ray tails on the sleeves i think thats cool.

I feel like if it wasn't Rays, people wouldn't look twice at it. I don't fancy it over their previous two uniforms they've had either. I expected something life-changing by the way they hyped the uniform up. IMO it's not bad, its just "eh".
I think the only thing life-changing that would have satisfied you would have been if it were teal and black and said CEA.

As always, I think it will look incredible! With their routines, I'm sure it was made to look impressive onstage!

I think the only thing life-changing that would have satisfied you would have been if it were teal and black and said CEA.
False. I've said I liked a lot of uniforms that were not CEA. In fact, when Star's came out last year I said I loved them. And I don't even like Stars. And now that I think of it, go look in the thread when the video of SE's stunts came out from like a month ago. I told people the same thing in that thread about the stunt that I did about the Rays uniform. The way people hyped the stunt up throughout that thread, then when I saw the video, I was disappointed. My opinion doesn't have to do with Rays, it has to do with the hype that the fans and Rays put on this uniform.

i love how all of rays unis are sort of an improvement on the one before, they keep certain elements (e.g. the hand on the back from last year). LOVE rays new one, so clean & classy! & i just love white uniforms.

I think your avatar alone makes it clear how you feel about Rays. ;) I personally don't get offended when people like or dislike our uniform or our gym but I do feel like you tend to post something negative in every single thread regarding Rays. To each his/her own ... The Stingrays never hyped up some big life changing uniform. They just played a fun little game with twitter to get a lot of followers.

I think your avatar alone makes it clear how you feel about Rays. ;) I personally don't get offended when people like or dislike our uniform or our gym but I do feel like you tend to post something negative in every single thread regarding Rays. To each his/her own ... The Stingrays never hyped up some big life changing uniform. They just played a fun little game with twitter to get a lot of followers.

Haha, I always chuckle that people get excited about a uniform like it is the second coming of the Beatles. But we have fun with it. I think the goal of all our uniforms is to be cute and flattering to all those who wear it and not be distracting to the cheerleading. I think of all the times people have unveiled uniforms at major events... and bombed. Why? Honestly putting so much emphasis on your new duds can make you forget why you are there and what you are supposed to do.

So, do I like our uniform? Yeah it looks good. Clean. Some cool little things to it. Looks good on Mini/Senior 1 up to Junior/Senior 5. But you also gotta remember I want a standardized 'cut' for a uniform for the entire industry. Everyone should have the same physical style, and then just decorate however you want.

Back