All-Star Preview Pic Of The New Ray Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is a side view of the sleeve. I absolutely love it! The blue and green are more vibrant than what we have had in the past. I wish you could see how bright the colors actually are in person. The cool thing is that when the athlete points, the stingray tail points too :).
Raysunitop.jpg
She looks absolutely ADORABLE in this top. Very clean lines, bright, classy, looks like a cheerleading top!!! I can't wait to see the whole uniform put together ...... and on the stage!!! These negative comments will change to "OMG .... I was wrong and I love it now!"

Here is a side view of the sleeve. I absolutely love it! The blue and green are more vibrant than what we have had in the past. I wish you could see how bright the colors actually are in person. The cool thing is that when the athlete points, the stingray tail points too :).
Raysunitop.jpg
this picture just made me love the rays uni 10 times more! the lighting def helped :) :rays: can't wait for the season to start!!

i think the quality of the photo makes an impact of what people think. like the photo just posted makes then uniform look so much better than the first one because the picture quality is much better

Raysunitop.jpg
AHHHHHHHHHHHH, SO CUUUUTTTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! <3!

Raysunitop.jpg

Much better view of the arm. That was the part that I wasn't liking too much but this makes it look much better. I can in this picture alone it is going to look nice and clean on the mat.

Here is a couple different views in different light.

This one is outdoors (not in sunshine):
newraysunitop2.jpg

This one is in direct sunshine and shows how bright the colors really are:
newraysunitop3.jpg

and the back outdoors in non-direct light"
newraysunitop4.jpg

It reminds me of a soccer jersey..random but just wanted to put that out there.

The picture quality makes a world of a difference. The colors are much more vibrant and pop very nicely against the white. I still think they hyped it up too much, but that picture quality definitely makes me like the uniform a lot more.

And king and blueandgreenmom I wouldn't be so quick to assume all of us were that riled up over specifically a uniform. Rays is a very "in-demand" gym. Anything they slap their name on, whether it be a uniform, a bow, releasing of a new team name, people are going to go crazy over it until they find out the "secret". I wasn't excited about a uniform as much as I was excited that somebody big was releasing something new and fresh. I haven't seen something new and fresh in like 7 months! It didn't matter if it was a uniform or something else, it was the idea that this "thing" was worthy of 5000 twitter followers and 5 months of anticipation. I feel like you guys are criticizing us for being excited about something? Basically what I read your posts as is: We should never get excited when Rays makes a big deal about something new they're going to release, no?

i love the uniform, i just really loved the idea someone put on here about the "let's go" on the arm that i already pictured it in my head and got really sad when i didn't see it lol. but i do love it!

Back