All-Star Punishments/sanctions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well I'm actually Courtney and that's better than being her friend or even knowing her at all or being the lady who cashes her out at the grocery store so umm...
tumblr_m8nvilxbar1rcny7ko1_500.gif

*cricket chirps*

I'll go check it out. If so, I apologize and stand corrected and this then opens another can of worms because 38 athletes is illegal also. Everyone can get back on topic now. Didn't intend for my post to go into a who attended cheersport debate. Sorry y'all
I understand that wasn't your intent, but nonetheless it's the case. Not trying to be mean to you.

I thought everyone in this thread wanted honesty about rule breaking?! Is that not what the very first post was about?

Though I either missed it on the previous 20 pages about what level the 4 teams the athlete was on, it makes me wonder. This much uproar over non worlds teams and the need to cheat to win, you begin to wonder what is going on in the realm of the participants in the worlds arena.

2 Youth 5, 2 J5.
They didn't NEED to use that athlete. I think that's one of the things that irritates so much.

So this just came to me.... what about the kids from
All-Star Revolution Justice and
Cheer Athletics WonderKatz whom did not get National Championship titles or their jackets because of this illegal athlete, while the team that broke the rules got to take home those titles and jackets. What a horrible situation! How would you feel if your child was on one of those teams?? Consequence fit the crime now????
Shimmy this a million times. This is really all about the kids, and the truth of the matter is that ADULTS chose to break the rules and the kids were the ones affected by that decision. There were 4 teams with illegal athletes (I don't know which 4 teams, and I don't know which teams or what their placements were) but that's potentially 4 teams that got screwed out of a National Championship.

Who cares? Really. This is all rediculous and bringing CSP's personal life into this was completely irrelevant to the whole situation and just WRONG. Think about this: would this entire thread be such a huge problem if it wasn't a big name gym? Would anyone even care if it was craptastic allstars? Absolutely not.

The thing is, her alleged personal relationship did have an impact on what happened. If this coach didn't have a personal relationship with the EP (on whatever level) would they have been allowed to have the kid compete 4 times? Probably not.

Yes, although I'm about to sleep for a bit...it's about my normal bedtime :confused:

Reading through 23 pages of this, it seems like you keep attacking posts and just generally fueling the flames. I understand that it's your gym and you need to defend them, but I think you need to slow down and think about how your posts will be interpreted and if they should be posted. It seems like now you're the one who wants to drag CAC's name through the mud in this one.

Back