All-Star Punishments/sanctions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

JumpingJackFlash xtremeteal4life - From my memory Charlotte does not attend cheersport, so let's try to leave them out of this. The last thing this thread needs is additional gray area. Cheersport = cheersport... Not Charlotte.
Really? Can we get a head count here of CAC at this cheersport event? My math may suck, but I think I counted 38.
291m7tc.jpg

So Cheersport gives itself permission to break the rules? So who is at fault? The gym owner or the EP who are the same person?

Really? Can we get a head count here of CAC at this cheersport event? My math may suck, but I think I counted 38.
291m7tc.jpg
Sorry, I meant competed... Not exhibitioned. I didn't make my original post clear enough. Man, people on these boards are so defensive. I almost forgot why I don't post anymore. Now I remember... You need to have a lawyer review your terminology before posting to not get attacked.

Sorry, I meant competed... Not exhibitioned. I didn't make my original post clear enough. Man, people on these boards are so defensive. I almost forgot why I don't post anymore. Now I remember... You need to have a lawyer review your terminology before posting to not get attacked.
I'm sorry, but I'm fairly certain they competed against us at that comp. 2010..results are online

I'm sorry, but I'm fairly certain they competed against us at that comp. 2010..results are online
I'll go check it out. If so, I apologize and stand corrected and this then opens another can of worms because 38 athletes is illegal also. Everyone can get back on topic now. Didn't intend for my post to go into a who attended cheersport debate. Sorry y'all

I'll go check it out. If so, I apologize and stand corrected and this then opens another can of worms because 38 athletes is illegal also. Everyone can get back on topic now. Didn't intend for my post to go into a who attended cheersport debate. Sorry y'all
Yeah, let's go back to posting slanderous and malicious info about the owner of CEA instead :rolleyes: (no, I'm not talking about the athlete at cheersport, I mean the lies posted in the blog that were posted in this thread twice-before eventually being deleted-but no ban)

I'll save you the trouble since I see it's been removed from their website....Gotta love the internet/screenshots
2h7kuhw.jpg

v9jcp.jpg

Yeah, let's go back to posting slanderous and malicious info about the owner of CEA instead :rolleyes: (no, I'm not talking about the athlete at cheersport, I mean the lies posted in the blog that were posted in this thread twice-before eventually being deleted-but no ban)

Topic is punishments and sanctions - good grief.... Can I catch a break? Did you know I'm great friends with many CEA coaches? Chase, Kelly, Kevin, Brandon... Even Courtney. Nothing I have posted has suggested anything slanderous or malicious towards CEA. I just didn't want to have this turn into a Charlotte thing because it's a cheersport thing. However, apparently I did turn it into that. I'm done posting again for a while - goodness gracious.

Topic is punishments and sanctions - good grief.... Can I catch a break? Did you know I'm great friends with many CEA coaches? Chase, Kelly, Kevin, Brandon... Even Courtney. Nothing I have posted has suggested anything slanderous or malicious towards CEA. I just didn't want to have this turn into a Charlotte thing because it's a cheersport thing. However, apparently I did turn it into that. I'm done posting again for a while - goodness gracious.
I didn't say you did (post anything personally slanderous)..but with all due respect, you're the one who opened the can of worms...Did you know I've been one of her friends since middle school #irrelevant

You did nothing wrong, you were just trying to clear Charlotte's name. Don't worry about it. You obviously didn't have bad intentions and were only trying to help.

Back