OT Questions For My Novel

• Thread starter Deleted member 41136
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Guys, not everyone comes on here to troll. Just because it's an unpopular thing, didn't mean that it's not real. Just saying.

True. But people also don't want to waste time trying to help when it's for no real purpose.

A 45,000 word "novel"? In 9th grade?

**Is there any benefit to being an early arrival on the naughty list?**

True. But people also don't want to waste time trying to help when it's for no real purpose.

A 45,000 word "novel"? In 9th grade?

I understand but maybe there was people helping the teacher out. And they got a lot of class time? How do you think the writing test gets scored by a whole class of 100+ students in the same grade? Surely not by one teacher.

I understand but maybe there was people helping the teacher out. And they got a lot of class time? How do you think the writing test gets scored by a whole class of 100+ students in the same grade? Surely not by one teacher.

Below college, I would be surprised if teachers have assistance in grading. I wouldn't be happy if anything requiring interpretation was graded by someone other than my teacher.

But I didn't question the grading (others did), I question the length of the assignment. Maybe it's really 4,500 words? Fine, just come back and say so.

Below college, I would be surprised if teachers have assistance in grading. I wouldn't be happy if anything requiring interpretation was graded by someone other than my teacher.

But I didn't question the grading (others did), I question the length of the assignment. Maybe it's really 4,500 words? Fine, just come back and say so.

Maybe she did mess up on word count and didn't think y'all would take if so literal.

Also there was some girl asking her a bunch of questions that has nothing to do with a school assignment. She was talking more on a professional level and not remembering That this was for school and not being published.

You guys jumped to conclusions so quick which maybe could have possibly scared her?

Maybe she did mess up on word count and didn't think y'all would take if so literal.

Also there was some girl asking her a bunch of questions that has nothing to do with a school assignment. She was talking more on a professional level and not remembering That this was for school and not being published.

You guys jumped to conclusions so quick which maybe could have possibly scared her?

If someone is telling the truth, especially about something as simple as a class assignment, I don't believe we could scare them.

If someone is telling the truth, especially about something as simple as a class assignment, I don't believe we could scare them.

I'm saying scare as in like scare them away with all the legal questions involved with this thread.

My thing is, if you all thought what you thought, you could have "back questioned her" as in do you really mean _______ for the word count or did you mistake that. Not assume that's what she literally meant as she may not even have caught that mistake. She also could have gotten lost in the thread with so many people questioning her over a simple "novel" hope that makes sense.

I'm saying scare as in like scare them away with all the legal questions involved with this thread.

My thing is, if you all thought what you thought, you could have "back questioned her" as in do you really mean _______ for the word count or did you mistake that. Not assume that's what she literally meant as she may not even have caught that mistake. She also could have gotten lost in the thread with so many people questioning her over a simple "novel" hope that makes sense.

Go back and read the first page of this thread. She agreed specifically with the 45,000 and said others had done 60,000.

Again, I love helping people with legitimate academic projects and I've spent a lot of time doing so. But this one doesn't ring true even with others trying to lead her.

She can always jump back on and spell things out. We'll wait for the necessary login time for her to get back here.

Go back and read the first page of this thread. She agreed specifically with the 45,000 and said others had done 60,000.

Again, I love helping people with legitimate academic projects and I've spent a lot of time doing so. But this one doesn't ring true even with others trying to lead her.

She can always jump back on and spell things out. We'll wait for the necessary login time for her to get back here.

I didn't see all of that. But that make sense. But why lie about something simple like that?

I honestly know that I'm the last person on this board to be talking about lying and what not. But over a book? that's really stupid.

I didn't see all of that. But that make sense. But why lie about something simple like that?

I honestly know that I'm the last person on this board to be talking about lying and what not. But over a book? that's really stupid.

Exactly.

Exactly.

well as said before, I think having some sort of actual verification process to join the boards of who you really are other than emails will stop a lot of the trolling and lying going on in these threads.

well as said before, I think having some sort of actual verification process to join the boards of who you really are other than emails will stop a lot of the trolling and lying going on in these threads.

For most, it's not an issue.

**Up to 30% of my signatures are made from recycled comments.**

For most, it's not an issue.

**Up to 30% of my signatures are made from recycled comments.**
well, for the past few months of me just "lurking" around and not really posting, there are a couple of bad seeds that seem to come and go.

Back