All-Star Releasing Athletes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This time I'm actually looking for names. I think people sometimes forget who is actually deciding to or not to make a change.

@quitthedrama really basically answered this the same as I would, but I'll just add that I guess I'm confused by this question because I feel like we would be asking you this, not the other way around. I have no idea who is in charge of this. This rule just seemed to appear (mid season) one year, and that was that.

I'd love to have names of specific people who could make changes. I would guess you and Les would be the starting point for most people, though?

@quitthedrama if you want help drawing something up, I'm more than happy to help. However, I don't know how much I can help past that, since my kids are not in allstar anymore. (Although you never know - the great "mind changer" might want to go back to all star next week! :rolleyes: )

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

USASF is a member organization that focuses on feedback from it's members. I'm sure you can find a way for your voice to be heard.

Im sure you didnt mean it to sound this way (or maybe you did) but this is exactly the typical non answer that most get when inquiring about the USASF. Almost like you shouldnt be bothered with such riff raff. I say this because I have spent a lot of time trying to get answers from USASF.

Im sure you didnt mean it to sound this way (or maybe you did) but this is exactly the typical non answer that most get when inquiring about the USASF. Almost like you shouldnt be bothered with such riff raff. I say this because I have spent a lot of time trying to get answers from USASF.
Maybe his answers are not always what you want to hear but @Andre has always been good about putting himself out there. May not always have the answer but I know he has pointed me in the correct direction before.

The Fierce Board, where the NSA has nothing on the Mods

Obviously the PAC needs to be more active and I think it will be this year. But we also need to find a way to get parents to work with the PAC to communicate with USASF. Rather than 20 individual emails going to people we need a block of people behind a single request.

Having a parent rep on one or more of the committees is a great idea and I wish I had pushed for it when the PAC started.

The Fierce Board: photo ID required

Back