All-Star Restricting Tumbling To Your All Star Gym Only??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They may own this thread and I may be new but I would like to congratulate all of you for having such meaningful and valid points as related to the topic.

I have been doing some research and it appears that they have a curtsey bus. Since it is free who cares if it has a limited schedule.

Meanj, what team are you with. I would guess a Nitro competitor. I would love to see your competition schedule and watch you teams on you tube since you are all such critics I would expect that your policies an emails are perfectly written and you are producing winning teams with great tumblers.

Oh wait, I got a message and have scoop and the story of your gym is not prettier than the Nitros. Maybe time for a new thread - to behave better than you or not - that is the question!
OK......I usually avoid this garb....but if you are new.....I am @Mamarazzi 's mom!!!!!

7.jpg
I die...:)

I do not know who is who but thanks for the info?!? I am new but I am perfectly capable of and free to state an opposing view.

It's ok for you guys to sit around and poke fun so it is ok for me to say ... It's their policy what is your point. If you are not at the gym why do you care? Oh wait, maybe because they win ;)

They may own this thread and I may be new but I would like to congratulate all of you for having such meaningful and valid points as related to the topic.

I have been doing some research and it appears that they have a curtsey bus. Since it is free who cares if it has a limited schedule.

Meanj, what team are you with. I would guess a Nitro competitor. I would love to see your competition schedule and watch you teams on you tube since you are all such critics I would expect that your policies an emails are perfectly written and you are producing winning teams with great tumblers.

Oh wait, I got a message and have scoop and the story of your gym is not prettier than the Nitros. Maybe time for a new thread - to behave better than you or not - that is the question!

There is a thread about their little bus but from what I understand that didn't go over well.

Meanj clearly does not want to tell you what program he is with and that is his choice so there is no point in continuing to ask him where what program he is with. Some people like that to remain private for several reasons. Who cares if he is with a program that may compete against Nitros that doesn't change the facts they have come out.

The reason the same program keeps getting brought up is because more and more information keeps coming out that isn't so pleasant. If you have a problem with Meanj's posts regarding this program I would suggest either ignoring it or messaging him about it because I don't see you getting anywhere by trying to make comments like you are towards him.

There is a thread about their little bus but from what I understand that didn't go over well.

Meanj clearly does not want to tell you what program he is with and that is his choice so there is no point in continuing to ask him where what program he is with. Some people like that to remain private for several reasons. Who cares if he is with a program that may compete against Nitros that doesn't change the facts they have come out.

The reason the same program keeps getting brought up is because more and more information keeps coming out that isn't so pleasant. If you have a problem with Meanj's posts regarding this program I would suggest either ignoring it or messaging him about it because I don't see you getting anywhere by trying to make comments like you are towards him.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not attack him and if I get no where that has nothing to do with you. If you don't like my post follow your own advice and quit reading them because I am not going anywhere. If u can dish it you can take it!

It's ok for you guys to sit around and poke fun so it is ok for me to say ... It's their policy what is your point. If you are not at the gym why do you care? Oh wait, maybe because they win ;)

Some of the people commenting have had a first hand experience with the gym. Sometimes being with a "winning" program isn't worth dealing with all the BS they throw at you just because they think they have a hold over you.
Like @ztaprincess said, if you don't like what you're reading.....move along to the next thread.

If you are offended....you have the freedom to not read it....just sayin...these owners brought this on themselves...all your speak won't change it..everytime it dies down....something even more dramatic comes out.....don't shoot the messenger...please

I did not attack him and if I get no where that has nothing to do with you. If you don't like my post follow your own advice and quit reading them because I am not going anywhere. If u can dish it you can take it!

Now you are coming off far more immature then anyone else in this thread has. Please remove your panties from your butt and stop taking things so personally. It seems that you may just belong to this program and that is why you have such a problem with this thread. How about if YOU don't like what is being said you follow the advice you just gave me and quit reading it.

If you are offended....you have the freedom to not read it....just sayin...these owners brought this on themselves...all your speak won't change it..everytime it dies down....something even more dramatic comes out.....don't shoot the messenger...please

Haha!! You should try living around all the drama, its even better ;)

And I am not going anywhere. If you do not like what you are reading then move along! Lol

I find it so funny that you guys can sit around an make fun of gyms but have problems with my logical points and my desire to compare the gyms based on measurable criteria!

And please quit trying to intimidate me into leaving this board. I am not easily pushed around - lol but I hope the modirators have noticed your attempts to push me around ;)

And I am not going anywhere. If you do not like what you are reading then move along! Lol

I find it so funny that you guys can sit around an make fun of gyms but have problems with my logical points and my desire to compare the gyms based on measurable criteria!
logical???:jawdrop:

Back