All-Star Semi Limited Coed Vs. The Rest Of The Senior Worlds Division Teams At Nca

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheetahs did 8 unassisted walk up to extention. :/

I saw this and gave a large round of applause.

Maybe the judges want to see 12 unassisted walk up to extension stretch, scorpion, bow & arrow double down. Now I know the reality of this, not going to happen. But if teams opted to move toward that instead of 6 or 8 amazing male tumblers, then maybe 3 or 4 years from now we would see something close. I am just guessing. I am no judge and maybe it is the different panel idea that made the scores seem lower.

I am genuinely confused as well.

I always thought your unassisted stunts were there because you are going to need them at Worlds. Remember Worlds is a totally different score sheet!!! It may not have helped as much on NCA's score sheet, but I think its great you have been doing them all year to get ready for Worlds. I bet you guys score totally different there!!! Good Luck!!!!!!

On a senior team the athlete's age can go down to 12 years old. A few boys on these teams may have not yet developed the muscle to partner stunt. Also some semi limited teams may only have 5 boys on the team and won't be able to put up more than 5 co-ed stunts. (although I have seen all girl teams do unassisted stunts well). All this seems kinda new. I'm sure we will see a lot more co-ed stunting at worlds this year and in the regular season next year.

I always thought your unassisted stunts were there because you are going to need them at Worlds. Remember Worlds is a totally different score sheet!!! It may not have helped as much on NCA's score sheet, but I think its great you have been doing them all year to get ready for Worlds. I bet you guys score totally different there!!! Good Luck!!!!!!

This has nothing to do with this post but CAmom I LOVE your Avatar. As far as this topic I agree it is confusing why the division had such low scores as a whole, but it's gonna make for a very interesting Worlds to see where everyone falls :)

This has nothing to do with this post but CAmom I LOVE your Avatar. As far as this topic I agree it is confusing why the division had such low scores as a whole, but it's gonna make for a very interesting Worlds to see where everyone falls :)

ME TOO

I don't know where this belongs, but I just have to say it...I just watched a routine of Top Gun's from last year's world's and WOW!
eek.png
Loved the entire thing..especially the choreo...I think it was their international coed? At least that's what it said..

Back