All-Star Senior Level 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

personally senior 2 is the best division ever. ha I compete on both senior 5 & senior 2 and our senior 2 team won everything. We killed US finals even though we had a legal deduction... we won by 16 points. I wish there was videos of us! but we aren't supposed to put them up!

Best Senior level 2 I think I've laid eyes on. Yes, I am a bit biased, but they won overall US Finals champions, so technically, they were the BEST in 2010. I'm so sad this team isn't around anymore :(

I love this division! I'd be soo excited if I were you. It's one of the most competitive divisions you'll see at ANY given competition and all the scores will be fairly close. You're forced to be innovative pretty much. Also, you could suggest to your coaches that you mayy move up to 4.2 by the end of the seaosn. But honestly your coaches know best and want you to win so you'd probably have the best shot of doing that in senior 2.
Feel free to message me if you have any more questions :)

I know EXACTLY how you feel. Im on Senior 2 this season and truthfully, im not happy with it (mostly because most people my age that I know from school are level 5 and stuff) ..I competed in this division last season too, and I have seen some great teams. My advice is to try your hardest and work on your tumbling to get better for next season :)

Well, I crossed over to Sr 2 for my gym last year to help with tumbling, we had a lot of drama on that team so I think that translated when we practiced/preformed. So I wouldn't say we were nessiarily 'good'.

But we had good music!

Back